Road Trip

Friday 3:16 pm

Y/n POV

We go downstairs and get inside the car Aidan puts our things in the trunk and we head to the store. "Hey Aidan can we get some snacks?" I ask. "Sure thing," he says. "Y/n do you love me?" He asks out of nowhere.

"Of course I do." I reply. "You know I get jealous when people touch what's not theirs..." Aidan says almost mad. "Yes I'll keep in mind, I'm yours" I responded. "Good girl" he says as we pull up to a parking space in front of the store. I pick out some (your favorite chips and/or a drink) and see what Aidan is getting.

Aidan what are you doing? "I'm just getting some energy drinks." He says smiling at me. "Aidan I don't think that's a good idea those are really bad for yo-" i start but get interrupted. "Y/n?" I hear someone call my name.

I turn around and it's my cousins friend. "Oh hi" I say as pulls me into a hug. "Ay get off of her." Aidan barks. I didn't hug back because I remembered what Aidan said. I just stood there watching this all go down.

"Oh sorry dude is this your girl? Yo I'm just her cousins friend." (Cousins name) friend says, letting go of me and backing away. "Ight get the fuck out" Aidan huffs. He leaves the store and I turn towards Aidan. "That was a real dic* thing to d-" I start but get interrupted once more.

"Let's go." Aidan says firmly. I follow him make his way towards the checkout. I knew I made Aidan mad but it wasn't my fault (cousins name) friend was at the store. We pay for our things and go back to the car and Aidan throws the bag into my lap.

"You fucking Bitch, you said you would be a good girl and this fucker comes in and touches you and you just let him!" Aidan shouts his voice full of rage. "I'm sorry I didn't hug him back I told you I'm yours!" I shout back starting to cry. Aidan sighs and pulls me into a big tight bear hug.

I cry in Aidans chest for a good minute or two and finally calm down and Aidan starts the car. We begin driving and I see nothing but desert outside. I close my eyes and drift to sleep.

Aidans POV

I felt so angry when that guy was touching y/n I wanted to beat him I was almost about to when the voice in my head told me things..

I didn't do it I was in front of her and I did not want her to know I was jealous. But how could she just stand there and let it happen. I was so angry I told her I was leaving and payed for my things.

As I reached the car I all my anger was too much and overfilled I spilled it and yelled at y/n I didn't want to I was just very mad. I made her cry and I just held her close to my chest and she sobbed for a bit but the calmed down.

I told her I loved her and kissed her forehead and she laid back on her seat. I started driving and left our town. Y/n fell asleep and I stared at her pretty face and (hair color) hair, watched as her chest went up and down. She was mesmerizing, she made me feel sane and I liked her a lot.

I will never let her go. I thought as my eyes wondered off the road to the stars in the sky. My foot fell sleepy and I put the car in Cruise mode.

6 hours later...

Y/n POV

I woke up to the smell of smoke, I couldn't quite figure out what it was maybe Aidan was smoking a cigarette or burning sage or something. I open my eyes and see we've stopped at a rest stop. It was dark and I couldn't really see anything. I look at Aidan and see him smoking a weed. (😂) I was surprised as I didn't know he did.

He looks at me, "you're awake, want some?" He offers obviously high. "Uh no thank you.." I say and open a window. "Hey come on..." he says as I grab what he was smoking out the window. The smoke finally goes away and I can breathe normally.

Aidan grabs my wrist and forces me to turn towards him. He kisses me and I break it and tell him to switch seats. He does and I kiss his forehead and put my blanket over him. I turn on the engine and start driving. We're going to California and the drive has been tiring.

Aidan slept the whole way to California but it wasn't long before he woke. He shifted in his seat and groaned. "Y/n..." he moaned. I looked at him and just giggled. He did this for a few minutes, shifting and groaning, a moan here and there.

I just shook my head I thought "what is he dreaming about?" The blanket was off of him, I guess he got hot and took it off. I glanced at him and saw a tent in his pants. I gasped and shook my head. "Aidan you naughty boy." I laughed.
A few minutes later I heard one last groan from him. I looked over and say he had something wet on his pants...

I just stared at him... he was so... hot- Aidan woke up and looked at his pants, was embarrassed so he put the blanket back on him.

Aidans POV

I was dreaming about y/n and her perfect body I just couldn't believe I was with her, the voices in my head liked her... a little too much. I had thoughts of doing things to her. Her hands tied to the bed...

My thoughts trail off, and I wake up and notice the blanket is off of me. I look down and see I made a mess in my boxers.. I must have been dreaming too much. I quickly cover myself with the blanket again. I hope she didn't see.. though I did want her to. I want her to want me. I want her to crave me.

I sit up and see we've parked at a hotel. We grab our bags and things and check in. I jog to the room and go into the bathroom and touch down there (oh no) I hear y/n come in and I stand up and walk out.

I'm so sorry to end it here but...

I'll post again soon