April 13th,1912

Patton woke up, his hands in Logans hair as he  looked down at Logan,the sleeping man looking so peaceful.

Patton chuckled, untangling his hands from Logans hair, smiling as he yawned, strechin hia arms and back as he got out from the bed.

He looked over to the clock, 11PM..he never woke up that late, never..but he guessed it would be a one time thing. He got dressed into a blue shirt and bowtie, smiling as he looked in the mirror.

"Pat?..." a voice said,Patton turned around and smiled at Logan happily "Good morning Logie" Patton said, walking over to the bed and slipping Logans glasses off the desk and onto his face.

Logan fixed his glasses and smiled a little "Good Morning dear" Logan said, smiling at Patton as the two giggled and had a small kissing session before Logan had to get dressed "By the way dear, it's 11PM"

"11PM!?! Why didn't you say sooner?!" Logan exclaimed, rushing as he got dressed, making Patton laugh a little as he just stared at Logan,who was brushing his hair quickly "Is something wrong Patton?" He asked, Patton shook his head "no..your just too handsome.."

"Hm..i know,your reflection is beautiful" Logan said, making Patton blush "aww Logan!" Patton said as he hugged his boyfriend happily.

>DINNER/5PM<

Logan wore a simple suit, black tail coat, black shirt and blue tie, while Patton wore a bowtie, long sleeved shirt and black pants.

The two headed to the resteraunt, the banquet was planned by the captain, and every one in first and second class was invited to join them. Patton smiled at Logan as they walked around the area, both being offered glasses of a variety of drinks, the two settling on wine.

Roman spotted the two and called them over, the both walking up to him, wine glasses in hand "i'm glad you two made it! Or well, at least i saw you two over there" he said, smiling as he held a glass of whiskey in his hand, a man next to him, dressed in a similar suit to Logan.

(Just a small idea of Virgil/ignore the eyes--)

"Oh right! This is Virgil! He's another friend of mine" Roman exclaimed, Virgil giving the two a shy wave as Patton nodded "nice to meet you!"

Logan nodded and the four made more small talk during the night until Roman went to his family with Virgil,Leaving the two with their now, empty wine glasses.

Patton smiled at Logan as he then gasp "let's head up to top deck for the fireworks!" He exclaimed,dragging Logan upstairs to the top deck where multiple people were chatting,drinking and music played in the background "they're going to get the fireworks out in about 5 minutes" Patton said,making Logan nod with a smile.

As a loud bang came from the ship as a firework was launched into the air,Patton gripped onto Logan, scared by the loud noise, then letting go of him "Sorry" Patton said with a giggle as the two watched multiple fireworks get launched into the air.

The two stayed up until the clock his 12AM, then they headed down stairs to bed,and changed into sleepwear, heading into their seperate beds, but Logan felt uneasy for some reason so he crawled out of his bed and into Pattons, disregarding the feeling as just being alone.

Patton looked at Logan "Are you okay Logan?" He asked, turning around and sitting up,Logan nodded "i'm just feeling uneasy..and i'm not sure why.." he explained, also sitting up as he looked at Patton.

"I'm sure it's just the nausea of being across the sea" Patton said,hugging Logan "we have been here for three days" he muttered, Logan nodded and wrapped an arm around Patton "Yes..that's what it must be" he said, the two falling asleep in eachothers arms calmly.

"..Like the Titanic..."