April 11th,1912

Patton yawned as he sat up, he looked around and smiled, Logan was in the bed across from him,snoring. Patton got out of his bed, tip toeing to Logan's bed, grabbing the pillow next to him and lifting it up in the air..WACK, Patton repeatedly hit Logan with the pillow "Wake Up Lo!" He exclaimed loudly, surely waking up his boyfriend.Logan pushed the pillow away

"Patton?..woah...what time is it?.." he asked and sat up, Patton giggled and dropped the pillow, bouncing onto Logans bed and sitting neck to him "6: 50AM Logie! C'mon! Let's get dressed! I want to see what we can do!" He exclaimed happily, dragging Logan out of the bed by his arm.

"I know i know! Okay! But you need to get dressed as well your still in your clothes from yesterday, why didn't you change into sleep wear?" He asked,Patton shrugged "i'm lazy~!" He said, opening his suitcase and looking inside,smiling as he picked out some new clothes for the day,Logan did the same.

Patton just wore his baggy pastel blue shirt,and the same pants as yesterday  which he cut the sleeves off. Logan huffed and looked at the map

"It's 7:55 currently, so shall we go for breakfast? The Saloon opens at 8" he asked, Patton nodded "i'm hunnggrryy" he whined, putting his pillow on his bed and hugging Logan "Well i can't carry you around so you need to walk if you want food" He said, kissing Patton's forehead and Patting his hair before opening the door "Can you grab the keys darling?" Patton nodded and happily grabbed the keys from the desk and threw them to Logan before stepping outside, and waiting for Logan to shut and lock the door, which he did. Patton walked tiredly,the early wake by himself settling in.Logan yawned and streched as he walked with Patton down the expensive hall.

>At the Saloon(8:10AM)<

The two were seated at the Saloon and given a breakfast menu, Patton ordered the casual,Pancakes,eggs and bacon, with a glass of water,While Logan just ordered (a Husband) bacon and eggs with beans, along with Coffee as a drink.

The two talked about their stay until they were served and ate in silence,the food was delicious!! Why didn't food usually taste this good? Patton thought until Logan spoke up "So what would you like to do next?" Logan asked, Patton hummed in thought before answering "Well what's open?" He asked, Logan checked the openings before answering"The lounge and the Pool, the lounge shuts at 11AM and the pool shuts at 8AM so twenty minutes ago"

Patton nodded "let's head over to the lounge after this then" he said as he began eating the beans (he's eating Virgil--) After they ate they left and headed to their rooms, grabbing a few things before heading over to the lounge, Patton sat down in a seat, beginning to sketch with a pencil and paper,while Logan read a book peacefully. Obviously,it wasn't long until Patton began drawing Logan.

Logan noticed Patton constantly glancing up at him as he drew "are you drawing me Patton?" He asked with a smile. Patton nodded "yes, yes i am" he said, smiling back at Logan.

"Well then.." Logan then put the book down and struck a random pose while being sat down "Draw me like one of your french girls" he said, making himself giggle before looking to Patton, who chuckled "then i'd have to add it to the collection" he said, smiling as he didn't make eye contact with Logan."Collection? You do know what that means right?" Logan asked, Patton nodded "i know" "When did you draw them?" He asked, Patton shrugged "random times" he then giggled and smiled "no bookmark",Logan looked confused until he put the peices together, there was no bookmark in his book "Oh!" Logan said, finding his page in the book and Patton had a laugh about it.Sooner or later, the two left the lounge and Logan put his book in his room, the two just exploring the ship happily.

The two arrived at the top deck, smiling as they went to the rails.Patton smiled as he streched "i can't wait to see New York! See our new home! The food! It'll be like a fairy tale!" He explained, smiling happily as he looked at Logan.

"I agree, though city streets are different to a fairytale but i'll let you dream" Logan said, making Patton giggle "Logie and Patty!sailing on the sea! Oh what could go wrong? It's a bright world to me! Patty and Logie! Sailing on the sea! They are best friends and that's how it will be!" Patton rhymed as Logan rolled his eyes jokingly "did you likeee it?" Patton asked Logan, who looked at Patton, who was giving him *the* puppy eyes.

Logan sighed "yes" He said, making Patton jump up and hug Logan, tightly "Thanks!" He exclaimed while giggling.

The two stayed like that, watching the tide until they went down stairs for lunch.After lunch the two headed to their rooms,cuddling in Logans bed and playing with eachothers hair until dinner.

Today was a good day..the day after would be a good day..the day after that...might not even be a day for the couple.

'Eyes blue like the Atlantic'