April 15th(Pt3)

Sorry that this is short
Its just ANGST so i cried and took a break and i forgot it existed until I got a comment on tik tok saying they read it and--)

SPOILERS FOR POF/NEWEST SANDERS SIDES VIDEO

Patton soon got bored and wanted to go explore and maybe go find that child. He slowly got out of Logans hug and layed him down on the bench "i'll be right back Logan.." Patton said, not sure if Logan heard him or not.

Patton went to the front of the ship, noticing a man, curled up into a ball and staring off out to the ocean. Patton walked up to him "hello.." he said with a soft tone, it was only now he realised the man was crying softly.

They probably lost someone..The man jumped and turned to Patton  "Hello.." the man said, Patton sat down next to him "I'm Patton..Patton mor--..Patton Berry" he said, smiling sweetly at him.

"Janus..my name is Janus..nice to meet you Patton" he said, looking away from Patton,who nodded "you too Janus! Did you get on a lifeboat?.." Patton asked,he always asked un-comftorable questions without knowing how it made people un-comftorable.

Janus nodded slowly "mhm.." he said, wiping his tears to talk more clearly, talking kept his mind off things. "You were very lucky,i was stuck with my friend on a door for a few hours..." Patton said, smiling at Janus.

"Not really...i would've preferred your situation than what i saw...the bodies...the children..the knowing i was around people who had died...and i could've done something to help.." Janus began to tear up more as Patton patted his back comfortingly.

Janus smiled at Patton as small tears fell onto his face and the deck "Th-thank you, for trying to comfort me,i appreciate your help..." Janus said as Patton nodded "Your welcome..i'm going to leave you be to clear your mind,ok?" He said, to which Janus wiped his tears and replied "Yes, i'm fine with that..But can you look for someone..and if you come back..tell me if you find them?" He asked.

"Ok, who are they? What do they look like?" He asked as Janus explained a small description of his friend, to which Patton smiled and walked away after agreeing to search for Janus' friend.

'Poor man..wonder what he saw..it must've been painful' Patton thought as he walked away and across the deck.

_______

Janus shaked a little as Patton walked away,once he knew he was gone, the crying man just burst into tears, hugging himself the the best of his abilities as he cried.

Why them? Why didn't he stay with them?..why did he trust them?...he shouldn't have trusted them..maybe he would have died with them..better to not fell at all then feel the despair(HoPe FoReVeR) of death..

》3:50AM《

"no..no..no...no..please no" he whispered as the lifeboat went closer to the body, his nightmare coming into reality.

Janus covered his mouth as the lifeboat stopped rowing, the crew member had sat down to rest his arms, the lifeboat stopped right infront of the body.Janus leaned over the edge of the lifeboat,grasping onto the small desk that was floating, a body holding onto it.

He moved the desk closer until he grasp onto the body "no...please...Please..." he muttered, voice shaking in fear.He checked their pulse,hoping there was some form of life left.
Ice cold death.

Janus wanted to cry as the realisation hit him, this wasn't happening. This wasn't happening. This was happening..and he knew it.

Janus let out small sobs as he clutched onto the person,muttering small apologise as he removed a necklace from the persons neck.He didn't want to move, he didn't want to leave. 

He made a friend on that ship. On that cursed,forbidden,sunken ship. And now, that friend was in his arms, dead.Thought,he had to leave them..so he took the necklace and put it in his pocket,then brought a closet closer to the lifeboat and pulled their body onto the closet.

Smiling as sweetly as he could in that moment, then looked at his friends body one last time before taking a deep shaking breath as he closed his eyes and pushed the closet away.He then looked away and hugged himself, clutching the necklace he had taken out of his pocket.

》Current time《

Janus wiped his tears as he took the necklace back out, he stared at it, contemplating whether to throw it into the ocean and move on or keep it with him till the ends of the earth.

And they stayed like that,chatting,having dinner, enjoying their time as much as they coulJanus pulled the necklace to his chest and smiled weakly, slowly getting out the words he would've said back on that horrible ship.

"I'm sorry Remus..."

Boom necklace________________(FUN FACT:i cried my eyes out--)

Boom necklace
________________
(FUN FACT:i cried my eyes out--)

Patton hummed as he walked across the ship and back to Logan, who was still asleep. Patton chuckled and went down to second deck, where he found a cafe and got two cups and one bottle of wine.

He came back upstairs and woke up Logan "Lo...hey...wake up" he whispered, Logan huffed and sat up "Yes? Is something wrong?" Logan asked in a panicked tone, instantly up.

Patton shook his head and sat down "No,no! Calm down..we're fine..i was just going to ask if you want some wine,to get your blood pumping!"

Logan sighed and nodded "Yes please..i'm a bit shaken up after..that" he muttered, Patton nodded and poured wine into each glass and hands one to Logan, who took it after thanking Patton.

"So.." Patton started "So we're getting married after this right?" He asked,hoping to get Logans hopes up.

Logan smiled and nodded "Yes...i believe i did bring out the ring" he said,taking a giant gulp of the wine.

Patton giggled and grinned "that's a good thing..at least" he said,Logan nodded "i suppose you're correct"

And they stayed like that,chatting,having dinner, enjoying their time as much as they could.