Chapter 7

When I woke up I cant stand because my feet hurts.I keep trying to stand untill I can."Hi,Bet" Jack said "How's sleep?".I didnt respond because I dont want to talk with him.I went outside of the room."Can I go out there for a minute?" I ask the guard "Yes,But come back" "Ok" Then I walk into the exit room.I see kids playing hide and seek,and more...."Wow,those kids are cute" A girl next to me said.I turn my face to her and she is..."Kim!"I shouted "What are you doing here?"."The Unknownville want us here..."She said "Because there will be a fight between Smileville and Unknownville" and I feel like Im gonna blow out "But why?" "We are one of the most strongest person in the country." "that's why! by the way if I am best in hiding and targeting..How about you?" I ask and I feel she is shanking her hands of nervous."I am strong in..." She said "I am strong in Jumping and running to the enemies." she added and I force to dont laugh.then we laugh around..."Thats a joke,right?" "Yes,I cannot do somethibg about jumping!" And we laugh and laugh until a alarm goes off."Its the start of fight!" Someone yells "Really? Its just a fire alarm." I said "Look at that,Fire" and they all laugh."What?" I ask "Thats the bomb who just exploded.."Kim said and I grab a weapon...I got camouflage,sniper and.........Bomb...Shit,I dont like using bombs..I dont know how!And we all split up into 5.My teammates are Kim,Christian and Jack."Who will be our leader?" I asked "You they all said in sync."Ok?" I said and I grab the camouflage and started to hide.."Ok guys if we see a Red Tshirt man or woman!we will shoot them," I said and they all breathing fast.And we saw a Red Tshirt Boy,there are 10 of them..We cant do it.Kim stands up and hit the 3 Enemies and we started killing them until they all died....Christian got hurt in the shoulder but it looks like it doesnt hurt.Jack is not that good at shooting.He only killed 1..I killed 3..Christian killed 2 and Kim killed 4.Then we saw our other friends coming to us.."Whats wrong?" I ask "Jessica got hit and died..Same happened to Dan."Jove said..then we made one team,now we are 7 instead of 4.COOL.I see a bomb and i shouted "Bomb!" and I ran as fast as I can then the bomb explodes and I jump off and Fainted.