Chapter 4

I woke up with a rope in my hand and my feet.I feel like im at the Happyville.I feel like They will kill me but i dont know why."Hahaha......Look at that innocent girl!" A voice said."Who are you?!"I shouted,Worried."Im Jason!" He said "Jason what?"
"Jason Druster"
"The leader of --"
"Yes,the leader of Happyville!"I know that he is the leader of Happyville.But I dont know what he is doing to me."I try to kidnap you but I cant find you,so i decided to ruin your school!" So that whats he want.He want to ruin the Freshville."Why did you take me? Why you didnt take the others?"I shouted at him "Oh,Look!" I look at where his fingers are pointing is see the teachers,the principal and the students."No!!"I shouted very loud "I thought you only need me!" I added.When a guard go in front of me i kick his stomach,so I think it hurts.I see another guard coming to me i grab the knife near me and cut the rope.After cutting the rope,The knife is still at my hands so i throw a knife into a guard that made him dead."Act like a man!"Jason shouted.Someone injected me surprisingly .then i fainted...

+ + +

Where am I?Maybe they will kill me!I wont let them kill me!Im still young!noooooo!!!
Then I woke up with my hands shaking."Betty are you okay?" Kim asked "Yes,Its just a nightmare."
"Is it very scary or a drama?"
"What are you talking about!?"
"You were talking while you're sleeping.I told Mark to wake you up but he cannot wake you up because you were too concentrated in your nightmare,so I decided to do it myself."I was talking while sleeping..I never do that since I got here.."Can we have a walk?my feet are tired of resting"I ask "Yes,for you I can" She replied "I will invite Mark." She added and leaves my room to call Mark.Why did I have that very very bad nightmare!Its the worstest!Then Kim called me outside of my room so I put my shoes on and went off."How was sleep last night,Bet?"Mark asked "Not good.A Little." I replied "I tried to wake you up but you did'nt wake up!" "Because I have a nightmare,"I replied and keep walking without staring at someone."Why is everybody staring at me?"I ask,quietly "Because they all tried to wake you up but you did'nt wake up!" He replied and I nod.
"Only Kim can wake you up" He said "I know that!" Kim shouted...then we laugh.Why if there is fear they are the only one who can help me with it.Kim and Mark.They are my true friends."Wait!"I said "I didnt take a shower yet!" I added and ran back to the dorm and took a shower.The water was cold.very cold.Then someone knocks at my door.So I grap the towel,change my clothes very fast and open the door.IT WAS LOMO!"Hi Sis!"
"Omg!I missed you fat piggy!"
"Really.."
"Just kidding! So how's Mom today?"
"She is fine..."
"Ok!"I said in a happily voice and hug him very tight that he cant breath."I have to go,I just visited you" "Ok,Come back next time!"I said and he walk away from me.I still feel tired,so I will just sleep.
I WISH THERE WILL BE NO NIGHTMARE...