Chapter 5

I woke up without any nightmare.But I still have a bad feeling..maybe I am now inside my dream,or not.I wish not.
I went to my bathroom take a shower,change clothes and leave the room."Kim,Mark! Where are you?" I shouted in front of their door.But no replies "Kim,Mark! Are you there?" I shouted again and still no replies.I wondeer where is everybody...Maybe Im at my dream now.I leave the Dorm and I saw Kim holding hands with Mark.Sweet."There you are Kim,Mark!" I shouted but they just stare at me."You guys look creepy but sweet." I said then something happen...Kim and Mark popped out "No!"I shouted emotionally.Then when I go back to the Dorm I see everybody..and they all shouted "SURPRISE!"...Oh,surprise for my birthday today! "What is this?"
"This is a surprise party,for you!" Mrs. Trainor said "You dont need to,but thanks" I said happily "You're welcome" Then a music played that made everyone dance.Including me.Oh yeah.uh huh.I love the music.After dancing i felt drunk and fell asleep.

+ + +
Where am I? This place looks familiar its like the UNKNOWNVILLE.Unknownville is the peaceist ville in the country.But why am I here? What are they gonna do to me?
Then I heard a scream very very loud."Help!" She shouted again "Help me please,Arghhhhh!" I dont where she is but I can find her."Arghhhh!" Now Im panicing what will happen to her.Then I saw her in a locked room and she was hung there.They will maje her dead....But what did she do?I see the wall is glass,so I find something hard to break it!I saw the hard wood or something..I grab it and break the glass and its very good.Then I let her out and when we turn back....The very shiny light catch our eyes and it hurts.There is a fog at our back..I feel sleepy..I fainted and dont know what happened.