Chapter 6

When I woke up.My hands and feet are tied again in the rope.Argh.But this time,Its more itchy."Well,Well,Well,Look who's here?" A boy with blonde hair said."Who are you!?" "You don't know me?,I thought u do!" "Lino Marcedes." He is the leader of Smileville.He is the rudest leader of our country."Let me go!" I shouted as loud as I can and a boy with bald hair and blue T-Shirt kicked me in the lungs and I feel I cant breathe anymore because He is very strong.And he punches me in my face that made my nose bleeding.And I shouted "Stop it! Stop!" Then he stops."What do you want?.Tell me!" "We want you to be a part of our Ville" "Ok then,If that's what you want." Then they untied me and I feel free."Follow me,Bet" Lino said then I follow him with a guard at my back.Then they left me in a room with a bed,a television and a wardrobe full of clothes.I find the remote control...but I cant.Then something comes to my mind.Where did the girl go?I turned the television on using the controls.Then the television was nothing.Nothing.Nothing to do.

+ + +

I hear a knock and they opened the door."Want to eat? And here is the table and books."One of the guards said but I just stare at him.Before he left the room He gives me a wary look.What is the problem of this people?Then I grab the plate of food with rice and chicken..But I dont have water.Then the guard came back with a pitzer of water with glass."Thanks." I said and He gave me a horror look.Jeez.then I start eating the chicken,It was not that delicious but its crunchy.After 3 minutes,I finished eating and drink a glass of water.I grab a book and read it.The book is about the history of UNKNOWNVILLE.I dont know why they gave me this but this is helpful.I read it all day and night.In the evening,I wasnt very sleepy and there is no light.Only windows..Its very boring here...No friends here.Then a boy comes to my room."Hi" I said "What will you do?"."I am here because they said we will be in this room together." He said.He has long eyelashes and a brown hair."By the way,Im Jack" 'Betty," I said weakly "Nice to meet you" "Nice to meet you too and he go to the bed and sleep.I am not comfortable sleeping with a guy at my side so I didnt take a sleep.I feel like exhausted but still trying not to take a sleep.A few hours past the the sun came up then I feel my eyes are black.Then Jack woke up and he stares at me."Did you take a sleep?" "No,Why?" "You look like a zombie..." He said and I nod.Then he left the room without saying bye and I felt happy...Now he is gone I can now take a sleep.