Chapter 3

After Sparring its Dismissal....I cant go home to see anyone,I should only live in dorm by now because the school is far away from our house.So i went to my dorm,fix my things and sleep.
"An earthquake!!" Someone yells,so I woke up and go outside the dorm.I see noone there.and someone shouts "Betty!Betty!Betty!"
Then I woke up with my hands shaking.I see Kim and Mark in front of me."Did you have a nightmare?"Mark ask "Yes,I did.How did you know?"
"We heard you screaming very loud so we woke up and see what's wrong with you"
"You woke up for me?"
"Yes,"I didn't know they are true friends.They woke up for me.....That makes any sense "Let's walk for a minute,can we?" I ask "Yes,of course,For you we can." Kim replied and I feel like I'm really insprired what are they saying.I get my shoes and go out to the dorm and walk around.We walk in the canteen,we know canteen is open twentyfour hours.We go to the Canteen and buy noodles."Do you guys want noodles too?"I ask "No,Thank you"Kim and Mark said in sync."Ok".I ate as fast as I can and Kim and Mark just stare at me
"Why are you staring at me!?"
"Do you really eat like that?"Kim asked
"No.Not Really.."I replied and continue eat noodles like I don't care about the world now.Then the Alarm just alarmed very loud and we ran into the Quadrangle of our school.The one who lives in the dorms are also running in the quadrangle,Without shoes or slippers,and I laugh."Ok,Is everybody alright?" The principal asked "Yes they are now!" Mrs. Trainor shouted."Ok everyone this is serious,The soldiers from BraveVille and Happyville is attacking us."Principal said "And we should not panic!" she added.I see many bangs and booms from out school a while ago...I wish they will leave later.And I hear a boom again so I ran into the dorm and we all hide there.I know the spot of the strongest Ville is Our School beacausw our school is known as the best combat school in the world.The principals announces saying "Ten got hurt!! Just all keep calm and hide quietly." Im starting to be angry in Braveville and Happyville."Arghhhh" Someone shouts "Help!!! arghhh!!!"Someone shouts again then everyone goes "Arghhh!!!" Exept for me because nobody can find me.I am know as the best hider in the whole country,so maybe they are targeting me!!Noo!this cant be! I stood up and shouted "Im here!! Get me now,and stop hurting students!" then a soldier came to me and grab me..We two go outside of the School with the other soldiers."Drink this" The soldier said and I drinked it..After a few minutes I fall asleep.