Subaru x Reiji

Subaru walks down the empty quiet halls of the Sakamaki mansion feeling furious than ever. If you're wondering why then I'll tell you. Subaru happened to get mad and didn't realize he had knocked over one of Reiji's favorite teacups.

Lately he has been getting in trouble and Reiji's punishments are quite cruel. Subaru didn't want to admit it but he is quite scared of what Reiji will do to him when he finds out his favorite teacup is split into tiny shards.

"Damn it, it's his fault for leaving it out." He continues to walk putting his hands into his pockets that holds the shards. 'I'll have to hide this from him.' The white haired vampire made up his mind and kept his mouth shut.

Suddenly he sees a familiar figure standing ten feet away from him. "Reiji?" 
These two men looked at each other "I had put my teacup down for a minute and returned to see it gone."

"Hah? Why tell me? Not like I've seen it." Subaru acts natural. "It's quite easy to see through your lies." Reiji closes the gap between them looking mad. Subaru groans "I ain't lying! You Ass!" Reiji looks at Subaru's hands that are hidden in his pockets "if you're not lying then why are your hands in your pockets having the scent of blood."

Subaru realizes that he had pricked his finger by the shards "wel-" Before he could say a word, Reiji grabs his hand and pulls it out of Subaru's pocket. "You think that you'd get away with this?" he lets out a chuckle "You're too easy to read Subaru-kun." 

Subaru jerks his hand away but Reiji grabs it again "Now I wonder, what punishment will I give you." Reiji licks Subaru's finger "R-Reiji not here." (I'm dying while writing this, AHHHH!)

"I've already decided on your little punishment. Chains and whips are exciting, aren't  they?" Reiji gives a sadistic aura. Subaru stays silent with a pink tint on his cheeks. "You didn't even try to deny that you broke my precious tea cup. Guilty." Reiji teleports the both of them to the dungeon.

Subaru didn't try to argue with him cause he knows that his punishment will only worsen if he did. "I'm impressed that you're making this easy but its boring this way." He pushes Subaru down "oi! What wa-mph" Reiji's lips cut him off mid sentence. Subaru's eyes widen this was new and he didn't like, He slides his hands up Reiji's chest "S-stop" He spoke against his lips. 

Reiji didn't stop instead his tongue slips into Subaru's mouth. But suddenly he felt a sharp pain on his tongue, Subaru bit his tongue. "You shouldn't have done that to your nii-san." The black haired vampire sticks out his tongue, his tongue is bleeding. Subaru stood up "I don't care! you've crossed the line!" He walks off leaving Reiji behind. 

Writers Note: Hey Guys, I know its been long since I've updated cause I don't have an editor to edit my stories but now I realize that I should be a lone wolf with my fan fics now. Also about this part, I know its not an Ayato x Laito part but it I wanted it to be something like a spin off story. About the ship, I shipped these two for sooo long already. It all started when I shipped Azusa and Tsubaki from brothers conflict they looked similar to Reiji and Subaru. That's how it started plus they have the same japanese voice actors as Takano and Onodera in Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi.