Lust

Laito smirked "I agree with Reiji, we should take our activities to our room." He puts a hand on Ayato's crotch.

Ayato blushed 'Didn't we just talked about this?' He thought.

Reiji became uncomfortable from the sight "go to your rooms right away." He turned around to leave.

Laito chuckles "well Ayato let's go to my room then." He holds Ayato's hand and walk to his room.

Ayato shoved Laito's hand away "We just talked about this."

"I know but I only did that just so that unlikeable person could leave us alone." Laito grabs Ayato's hand again.

"I'm not ready for sex."

Laito sighs and pulled Ayato into an embrace "We won't do it until you're ready."

Ayato bit his lip and hesitantly wrapped his arms around Laito 'He wants to do it but he can't because of me. How long will it take me to accept the fact that we're together.' Ayato thought.

Laito pulled Ayato by the arm and they both walked into Laito's room.

Ayato P.O.V

I stare at Laito's bed and imagine us being together with our naked bodies "if only I were to be ready." I blurted.

Laito chuckled "You have such a dirty mind, Ayato."

"I-Uh" What do I tell him?

Laito smirked "We can do it now. I could take the lead."

Ayato blushed 'Is he serious about this.'

"You don't think I'm serious but I'm telling you, I am." Laito whispered into Ayato's ear.

Ayato averted his eyes from Laito's "Really?"

Laito guided Ayato towards the bed and sat him down. He then leaned towards him and captured his lips in a lustful kiss.

Ayato gasped at the sudden kiss, which allowed Laito to enter Ayato's mouth. Both of their tongues battled for dominance and surprisingly, Laito won. He explored the others mouth at an increasingly slow pace.

Ayato tired of Laito teasing him, pulled back from the kiss, grabbed Laito by the collar of his shirt and flipped them over so that Ayato was straddling him.

Laito looked up at Ayato's lust filled eyes when Ayato said, "If we're doing this, don't you dare and try to tease me." Ayato bared his fangs to emphasize his point before biting down on Laito.

Laito groaned as Ayato bit him. Ayato pulled back, a bit of blood still visinle on his chin. "You're quite delicious Laito~." Laito could only groan as a response before he pulled Ayato into a rough kiss, tasting some of his own blood in his mouth.

Soon enough clothes were thrown careessly around the room. The two didn't mind where they would have ended up at. All they cared at the moment was each other. You could say that it was a night filled with passion and unrestrained lust.