Regret?

Laito P.O.V

I let out a sigh and stare at my clothes on the floor.

A smirk appear on my face remembering Ayato's moans and how he begged me to fuck him more.

Those moments would be unforgettable.

But I gotta be honest this pleasure wasn't enough to satisfy me, I should go to Bitch-chan to be satisfied.

I quickly stand but sat back down as I thought of how Ayato would feel about it if he finds out about the fact I'm about to cheat on him for more pleasure.

"Damn it." I want more pleasure but I don't want Ayato to kill me for cheating on him.

Looking down to my clothes on the floor made me remember that time we were feeling each others naked bodies. "I want him, I want more of him. I need his body again." I'm lying to myself, I don't want him.

I picked my clothes up and start putting them on.

I'm starting to regret making a move on him. Why did I ever did that in the first place. I try to figure out the reason why but then it hit me "It's those damn eyes." The same eyes as that old bitch.

If it wasn't for those nightmares then I wouldn't have been regretting this much.

Sitting quietly on my bed remembering mothers touch, smell, voice and her beautiful emerald eyes. Ayato isn't enough to be like her.

How do I tell him that I don't want to continue this relationship with him. I'm really afraid of what his reaction would be. Knowing him he would beat me up or literally kill me if I confronted him about this.

I blame myself for starting this and not realizing that this wasn't me, I'm not gay and I don't want to ruin my relationship with my Ayato who is my closes brother.

What do I do? Its not like I can go to the others and ask for help, they would probably say 'I told you so.'

I lay down and stare at the ceiling before drifting off to sleep.

Ayato is still at the garden looking at the roses.

Ayato P.O.V

Laito is good in bed and I admit I'm starting to really fall for him.

"Urgh." What am I thinking? The rest are probably right, we're brothers and nothing more than that.

I don't know who to believe anymore.

I'm only feeling like this because he started this whole thing and if he hasn't been having those nightmares then we wouldn't have been together.

I love him but Is this really one of his playful pranks. "Why am I thinking about this? He does love me, I hope."

The rose bushes rustle against the wind. I watch the bushes just to clear my  thoughts from Laito and the sex we had earlier.

A/N

𝓗𝓮𝔂 𝓖𝓾𝔂𝓼

𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓴 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓸 𝓶𝓾𝓬𝓱 𝓯𝓸𝓻 1𝓴 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓼. 𝓢𝓸𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓾𝓹𝓭𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰, 𝓘 𝓭𝓲𝓭𝓷'𝓽 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝔂 𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓪𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓹𝓵𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓱𝓼. 𝓦𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓘 𝓱𝓸𝓹𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓮𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻.