Nightmare

Laito was asleep in his room having a nightmare.

"M-mother." He whispered in his sleep.

"Oi, wake up." Ayato taps his shoulder.

Laito quickly opened his eyes and started breathing heavily.

Ayato rolled his eyes "Reiji is calling us for dinner. "

Laito stared at his emerald green eyes remembering the eyes of Cordelia. Ayato felt awkward from his stare "what's with the stare?"

Laito smirked and unbuttoned his shirt "Ayato, I know you want me."

"The hell, you pervert!?" Ayato averted his eyes.

Laito licked his bottom lip and grabbed Ayato's arm so suddenly it caused Ayato to fall on top of him. Ayato's face turned bright red "What do you want from me?"

Laito chuckled and answered "I want your body." Ayato gets off of him. "You're not serious, this has got to be one of your jokes." Laito sits up "This isn't a joke."

"I don't want to hear it" Ayato walks towards the door to leave. Laito grabbed his waist and kisses his neck, Ayato freaked out and punches him in the face "I'm not gay! So back off pervert." Laito puts a hand on his face and laughs "you're lying to yourself. "

Ayato runs and makes his way into the dining room, everyone but Laito was there. Reiji cleared his throat "Didn't I tell you to bring Laito here?"

"Wel-"

"I'm here" Laito walked in.

Reiji adjusted his glasses "don't be late next time."

Laito looks at Ayato "ok."

As both boys sat down at their respective seats, all could feel the tension surrounding the dining room area. Ayato picked at his food. Moving them spring with, no other thing in, mind except for what Laito had done earlier.

Laito notices Ayato's discomfort. He takes a spoonful of his own food and presents it to Ayato. He doesn't make any motions to force it in only saying, here I'll feed.

Ayato stared at the spoonful of food in front of him, eyes wide, then turned to Laito with the same expression. He slowly turned his head back and hesitantly opened his mouth as Laito fed him.

Reiji eyes widen "everyone but Laito and Ayato are excused for today." Subaru and Shu stood up and exited the dining room. Kanato remained in his seat only to be looking at Ayato and Laito.

Reiji looked at Kanato "Go back to your room." And with that Kanato obeyed his orders.

Ayato and Laito remained in their seats knowing that Reiji was bothered by their behavior.

Reiji cleared his throat "what is with that behavior just now."

Ayato glared at Laito "I don't know, Laito has been acting weird lately."

Laito smiled "I'm not acting weird, it's just that I've fallen in love with my brother." He winked at Ayato.

Ayato and Reiji's eyes both widened. "Are you paying attention to what you're saying." Reiji folds his arms.

"Of course." Laito puts an arm around Ayato's waist.

Ayato groans and pushes him away "I'm not gay! Why don't you pick on someone else to pick on huh?! Do you think I like being put on the spot like this? Do you?! Well I don't!" Ayato inhaled and deeply sighed. "Now if you don't mind, I'll be in my room." He stood up and walked to his room.

Laito looks down "I wont give up on you Ayato." He slowly walked out of the dining room leaving Reiji alone.

Ayato and Laito are my two favorite characters, and I love shipping them with my oc. But I wanted to write something different like Yaoi and Laito x Ayato are my Yaoi OTP. So hope u enjoy this, I will spend most of my time with this story.