Chapter 12

When I woke up, I was in an unfamiliar room, an inn I guessed, lying on the bed. It was still dark outside and the stars were shining in the dark blue sky. All my fatigue was gone and I assumed Kyra had probably used some materia on me. Near the window, she was sleeping soundlessly on the other bed. I approached her unconsciously and sat next to her. He face was even more innocent when she was asleep. I had a feeling of knowing her for a long time, seeing her numerous times throughout my life. The problem was I had no memory of seeing her.

As I sat next to her, I felt a desire to touch her. I had never felt that way towards anyone, even Tifa. I was scared of this new sensation, yet I bent to place my lips against hers. It was more pleasant than I had imagined and now that I have tasted it, it was difficult to let go. I was happy that she was asleep and couldn't see me like this, at the same time I was feeling guilty that I did it while she was asleep. In my head there was a paradox; one side wanted her to keep her eyes shut so I wouldn't be embarrassed the other side was yearning for her response.

I pushed my lips harder and when she opened her eyes, in my surprise, I was not feeling shameless. Her eyes were surprised yet she didn't push me away. "Is it alright?" I whispered so close to her face that I could feel her breath on my skin. I felt her breaths get faster as her chest started moving up and down. She didn't answer me. Just placed her hands at the back of my head and pushed me towards herself gently.

I moved my body. For once I was sure about what I wanted to do. I got my face closer to hers and closed my eyes, pushing my lips smoothly on hers. She didn't reject, rather, she responded more passionately.

I climbed onto the bed and put my weight on my hands and knees to be on top of her. When I looked at her, a drop of tear slid down from her left eye and her nose was red.

"What's wrong?"

She shook her head and smiled. I didn't want to stop and in her eyes, I could read, she didn't either. She was in my arms. I was feeling her, yet I had a feeling that any time she might slip away like a small fish. As I was kissing her deeply, the thought made me clutch to her even harder. She was in my arms, kissing me, couldn't be more real, and I could feel the tension between us. Yet I had a feeling that she would glide away.

At that time, I didn't care about anything but to hold her. It was the first time I had such a strong feeling toward someone. Wanting her in my grasp forever. Now I could imagine what was the love people were talking about. What the feeling was they said Tifa had for me. 

I could hear our hearts beating fast and our breaths short. Nothing mattered at that moment, just that I was with her. 

I just didn't know the price. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello!

OK, that was short but trust me it was really difficult to describe. How did you like it? let me know!

we are getting closer to the end. I am so excited for the chapters to come. Please read and tell me what you think. 

Thanks for the time you spent on my stories ;)