Ch. 11 (Part 2)

Enjoy the Chapter!

________

Third person POV

"Anything?" Stiles asked.

"They're looking for us. Someone's going to have to go out there" Scott said. His eyes traveled to where Ariana was. His heart rate sped up at just the sight of her.

He loved the way she thought of others before herself. Like that one night he had her stay at his house, she asked about Liam, his beta, right away. He loved the way when she would smile, her nose would crinkle up a little at the same time.

Ariana was sat up against the wall, with Malia laying down on her shoulder. She didn't mind it since she knew Malia wasn't in no condition to even keep herself up at the moment.

She didn't even bother to beat the hell out of Kira when she collapsed onto her thigh. She had to suppress a growl, hating the fact Kira was acting as if she didn't even try to kill her.

Kira was indeed jealous. She hated the fact Scott immediately took a liking towards Ariana. It's not that she didn't like her, it's just that she didn't understand what she had that she didn't. She knew what she was doing when she tried to kill Ariana. She just didn't expect her to live from a hit that hard. She just wanted Scott to herself.

Ariana Pierce

I didn't bother to listen into Scott and Stiles' conversation. I wasn't that nosey. I leaned my head on Malia's head. I was tired myself. I closed my eyes. I didn't bother to move Kira. Yes, I hated her, yes she tried to kill me, but she was in no shape to fight against me. None of them were.

I felt someone nudging me awake. I opened my eyes to see Stiles looking at me worriedly.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Just peachy" I said sarcastically. I noticed he was being serious for once. "Just tired, s'all. I'm perfectly fine"

He nodded and turned towards Malia. He shook her awake gently.

"Malia... Malia" he whispered.

"Mmm" she mumbled waking up.

"I gotta leave for a few, okay?" He asked. He helped her sit up.

"Where are you going?" Malia asked.

"Whatever's happening, it's worse for you guys. That means it's not just people getting sick, it's another assassin" he explained.

Malia sigh shakily. She reaches her arm out to him, Stiles furrowing his eyebrows as he feels Malia's arms.

"Here" he mumbles taking off one of his jackets. He was now only wearing his white T, with his green sweater over it.

He wraps it around her carefully while she's starts sniffling. I could actually see the love between them, it made me a little jealous.

"You're coming back, right?" She asked. I looked at Stiles who smiled at her. He brushed her hair back.

"Yeah... Yeah, I'd never leave you behind" he told her. I looked away from the scene realizing I had a tear falling. Damn teenage hormones.

I heard him kiss her forehead. Not even a second later I felt Stiles helping me up, Kira slightly hitting her head on the ground. Good, she deserved that. I looked at him confused but he just gestured to Scott.

I looked at Malia who was sobbing quietly, laying down. I smiled at her but didn't get one back. I walked over to Scott who was by the escape route.

"What's happening?" I asked.

"Someone is gonna have to go up there. Stiles is healthier than any of us except you. I need you to help Stiles. Okay?" He asked. I bit my lip and nodded.