Ch.3

Waking up before my alarm clock awoke me was shocking. But I wanted to do something different today. The thing is my dad thinks since I'm a werewolf, I have this bad ego. So today I might as well show him what he thinks of me.

I got up and took a quick shower. Doing the essentials first, I headed to my closet. Searching through my rack of clothes I came across a tight fitting red v-neck. I slid it on my body and grabbed my light washed faded, high-waisted skinny jeans.

I looked in the mirror as a confident smirk played on my lips. It hugged all my curves in the right spot. I slipped on some black heels and put my leather jacket on. My eyes danced in delight as I put my red lip gloss on and some dark black eye liner making my eyes pop out. I sprayed my human perfume and grabbed my phone.

I went down the stairs checking my notifications at the same time. My dad came out of no where and bumped into me. His coffee that he had in his hand had a lid on it but still fell. Even though I was looking at my phone my reflexes and senses were still on guard; shooting my hand out just in time to catch it. My dad looked happy but what I said to him clearly wasn't going where he thought this path was going.

"Watch where you're going next time" and with that I walked out to my car. Like yesterdays trip the ride was short. I parked in the same spot I did before. I got out with my phone in my hand.

I was walking through the hall when someone grabbed my arm. Sparks shot throughout my body but mostly where the persons hand was. I quickly snatched my arm away to find out that Scott was the person trying to harass me.

"What the bloody hell is your problem?" I asked. His eyes darted around me and I turned to see Liam breathing heavily and looked like he was freaking out. Liam looked at us while we looked at him worriedly.

"Dude, are you okay?" His friend stared at Liam concerned.

"I'll talk to you later, I gotta get to class" Liam said walking away quickly.

"Meet me by the busses. Im'a find Stiles" Scott told me. He jogged away leaving me to think. It seems like Scott and I knew each other for years but really only a day. I shook my head and made my way to the busses.

The first thing I heard when walking around the busses was, "I'm not sharing my basement" a girl said. I came around the corner unnoticed. I saw Scott and Stiles with three other girls.

"Actually, it's my basement and my mom noticed how you tore it up last time" a strawberry blonde girl snapped.

"Alright, she's still learning but we're going to use the boathouse for Liam" Stiles cut in.

"It's got support beams, we can chain him to one of them" Scott added.

"But how do we get him out to the lake house if he doesn't trust us?" the Asian girl from my first period asked.

"I say if it keeps him from murdering someone, we chloroform the little bastard and throw him in the lake" Stile's grumbles out and acts like he is pushing someone.

"I'm in" a girl with dirty blonde hair says. She raised her hand in the process looking too excited.

"We are not killing or kidnapping him" Scott interjects.

"Then let's be smarter. We tell him there's a party and invite him" Strawberry said. That's her new nickname. Until I actually find out her real name.

"So, you're going to ask out a freshman?" Stile's asked.

"No, I'm done with teenage boys. But, if we're playing a trick on someone, we'll have to use the trickster" Strawberry points out. Everybody turned to the Japanese girl, including me. Now I know what she is. A kitsune, a Fox.