Ch. 4

Have you ever taken a nap as to where you are asleep but you could hear everything going on around you? Well that's what it's like right now.

Someone had dived into the water and brung me back up. I felt my back on a hard surface probably meaning I was back on the dock. Big hands laid on my chest and started pushing on it, giving me CPR.

"Come on Ariana! Breathe dammit!" I heard Stiles yell at me. That's when I noticed it. I hadn't been breathing. My heart was barely beating.

I struggled to catch a breath of oxygen but couldn't get any. My lungs and throat felt like it was on fire, slowly suffocating.

Warm smooth lips pressed against my mouth and air entered my mouth. Yet, I still couldn't breathe. Once again a warm pair of smooth lips pressed against my freezing cold ones and air entered my mouth. This time, the oxygen flowed down my throat.

My eyes flew open and I sat up quickly. I leaned over as I spit out water that came from my lungs. I breathed in a gust of air.

"Oh my god! Are you okay?" Stiles asked me. I was cradled in his arms. My hand had clenched his shirt, my face laying on his chest. We we're both soaken wet. He saved my life! Wait— Kira! That psychotic bitch!

"I'm fine" I told him. I laid in his arms a few more minutes, trying to catch my breath properly while he rubbed my arms with his hands warming me up slightly and then stood up slowly. With the Full Moon on my side, the healing process was easier on me.

"What happened? Did you slip and fall? Are you sure you're okay?" Stiles asked me. I nodded and looked around. She wasn't around here but near. Her scent was lingering somewhere.

"Where's Kira?" I asked ignoring his questions.

"She's inside with Scott. He told me to come look for you. Hold on, did she do this to you?" he gestured to the water.

"How long was I under?"

""Well he said he didn't see you after you walked out of the boathouse. Liam escaped and he chased after him, so about ten minutes maybe" he said counting his fingers.

"Ten minutes?! Stiles, I should be dead" I said to him. His eye's widened.

"How are you alive then? Shouldn't you be dead?" he asked in disbelief.

"I should be!" I shouted. I let a breath of air out. I shook my head. "You know what, I gotta go. Tell Scott I need to speak to him as soon as possible" I told him.

"I still don't..." he started saying but I had already walked away. How am I alive? Even with the moon, I should be long gone. Kira tried to kill me! Oh she was in for it. I couldn't do nothing right now as their were about 100 or more people around. I was so not gonna tame the wolf this time.

I walked around the house. I slowed down a bit smelling something off but I ignored it. I got into my car and checked my phone. I had luckily left it in here. I had one text message from my dad which basically told me I need to get my ass home pronto.

What a night...

*

It was two days after the Full Moon and I haven't spoken to the McCall pack. Scott hasn't even tried to talk to me at all.

I was in my room putting my black Vans on that matched my all black outfit. I needed to find out who 'No-mouth-guy' was. As I was about to grab my phone, my doorbell went off.

"Someone's at the door!" my dad yelled.

"No shit sherlock! I am the one with heightened senses" I mumbled the last part as I walked to the front door. I scrunched up my nose in confusion.