chapter 5

Drama llama drama! Vote for #Blacklivesmatter and #stopasianhatecrimes.

#JusticeforDP

I dedicate this to all my readers who had been loyal all throughout this experience. I love you.

[Daniel's P

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

[Daniel's P.O.V]

A commotion at the locker room interrupted my conversation with Denver and Jayden. The sound of someone getting pushed on the metal lockers echoed through the whole gym followed by some laughter from familiar voices.

"Shit, what was that?" Denver asked, his eyebrows furrowed together.

The three of us walked towards the locker area where the team usually hangs out and what greeted us instantly made my blood boil. A junior varsity player is pinned against the wall by Rafael as Kim and his friends laughing behind him. One of their friends was holding the junior's underwear, stretching it and using it as a whip.

I glowered at the group, controlling my temper as I approached them. "What the hell is going on in here?" I asked, confused as to what started this fiasco.

Unfortunately, I wasn't surprised to see Rafael being the leader of all this. "The junior is a fag. We saw him kissing his boyfriend behind the school building." Rafael snorted as his friends grimaced, calling the junior horrible names.

I observed the junior as his tears fell freely on his cheek.

Ugh, these fuckers.

"Let him go Raf."

"But cap he's homo, and we don't let fags like him in our team, they're defects. It'll ruin our reputation." Kim protested, as if stating the obvious to my face.

"I said let him go!" I growl, shoving Rafael away with brute force, making him tumble on his butt.

"What are you doing man?" Rafael yaps, pulling his feet quickly off the ground.

"I should be asking you that question!" I glared at them. "Leave this kid alone, you idiots!"

"But dude, he's gay!" Kim commented.

"And your point is?" I answered back.

All of them paused as they tried to anticipate what my next move was. I sighed and helped the kid pull himself from the ground. "Come on, kid. Get out of here."

"Thank you." The kid named Eric, I assume, whimpers his way out of the gym room, rushing to his feet and grabbing his duffel bag. I felt bad for him. This was the reason why it's hard for us closeted gays to come out. The violence from other people was atrocious and it makes me sick everytime.

We all watched him leave the room and as soon as he left, Rafael shoved me back, his face red from anger and embarrassment. "What the fuck is your problem?" He asked, preparing a fighting stance.