Chapter Five

"Thank you for this Niall." You smiled as you kissed his cheek.

"A-Any time, don't hesitate to ask." He smiled and blushed slightly.

"I'll keep that in mind." You smiled.

"Good, you shouldn't listen to them you know."

"What do you mean?" You played dumb, wanting to hear the entire story.

"What they say. You are beautiful and deserve better."

"I disagree but thank you." You looked down, blushing slightly. 

"You shouldn't disagree." He crept closer as a small mischievous smile appeared across his lips. "You are beautiful."

"You can think what you want." You laughed. 

"I'm serious." He winked before rushing back to the kitchen where the boys were beckoning him. You continued folding up the bedding before finally walking back into the house. 

"Sam!" Star called as she walked straight over to you, stomping and fuming the entire three feet.

"Yes madame?" You smirked at her flared facial features. 

"Who claimed Niall?" She shouted at you.

"What?"

"Who claimed Niall-before they got here!" She was referring to her and Mary's agreements on who would 'date' and 'take' each boy.

"I don't know, nor do I care." You rolled your eyes.

"It was me!" She screamed-for the ninth time this morning, turning back to Mary and sticking her tongue out like the mature 17 year old she is.

"Liar! It was me! You got Zayn and Louis-" She rebutted.

"No, I got Liam and Niall!" They bother bickered as you watched n plain amusement and the boys watched in plain fear. After listening to their incessant barking for another minuter or so you decided to have a little fun. 

"So wait." You stated briefly, catching everyone's attention.

"What?" Mary rolled her eyes, signalling her annoyance.

"Who gets Harry?" You questioned sarcastically.

"I do!" They screamed in unison as the bickering began again. 

"Star! Mary! What are you two doing this early?" Meredith walked in; she was wearing a tattered and tacking pink silk robe, too short for anyone's comfort and ragged, ratty matching slippers as she adjusted the eye cover over her short, messed blonde hair. "And Sam, what is that?"

"My bed." You smirked.

"Right, right. Fold it up and leave it on the hammock, I don't want to spread your fleas." 

"Trust me, you couldn't catch them if you tried, they're much too high class to inch near you." 

"And just what is that supposed to mean?"

"Exactly what I said." You bit your lip to conceal a smile at her obvious confusion.

"Whatever, now what are you two going on about?" She scowled at their unruly behavior.

"Mary thinks that she gets Harry-" Start started.

"-because I do!" Mary ended.

"Enough!" Meredith scratched her scalp in the most unappealing way causing you to grimace. "I get Harry and Niall and Zayn and Louis and Liam." She scoffed, "They're mine, not yours." You let an instinctive laugh leave your lips as she turned. "What's so funny Samantha?"

"The fact that they are half your age."

"And?"

"I doubt they will date you."

"That's the pessimistic view you have on life when no one wants you." She sneered, aiming to hurt you-and it did, but you didn't need to let her know that.

"Was that supposed to hurt me, because the truth is the truth." You smirked, holding back your tears. 

"At least you know." She whispered-she knew it hurt. "Now go, take the day at the diner, you aren't needed here."

"Gladly." You whispered.

You walked out as the room was silent and as you turned your tears fell, you didn't need the abuse. You were busy folding the sheets and placing them in a hammock when a warm hand in-trapped your own. You turned to meet Harry's gaze as he began to wipe away the tears. 

..............................................................................

For another chapter please leave comments and vote! thank you! <3