Chapter Six

"It will all be okay." He hummed as he puled you into his broad chest, slightly rocking you. "I know it's hard and I can tell you haven't had it easy, but you'll get through and with a little bit of help you'll be soaring out of here." He said softly, he wasn't so much afraid of your reaction to his words, but his movements. 

"I just hope so, I have big dreams you know?" You smiled, only holding him closer, it had been quite a while since anyone had shown you the slightest bit of affection. Well, Niall had but it was more polite, this-this felt right, you felt safe, you felt protected. 

"Here-" He said picking up the blanket and handing them to you, distancing the two of you. His actions made you immediately look down as a blush crept on your cheeks, he wanted you gone? "-put your stuff away and get dressed and I'll walk you down to the diner, that way you can tell me all about these big dreams." He winked, gently brushing a cool finger against your heated skin.

"You sure? I can gabble at times." You laughed, he mimicked your movements but took a light grasp pn your shoulder.

"I can bare, I'll get dressed as well." He winked before slinking to the guest house.

You smiled to yourself for the first time after being so brutally insulted and it would be nice to have someone to unload your dreams on, right? You quickly folded up the linens before placing thm in the center of the hammock and walking to the main house to get your uniform. You walked in and let's just say chaos had broken loose. "What is going on?" You yelled over the commotion, you always hated your loud more masculine voice but hey, it came in handy. Star and Mary turned, breaking out of their hissy as the remainder of the boys looked at you, beginning to calm down. "Should I say it again? What's going on?" You enunciated the words, locking eyes with Mary.

"Nothing, just go to the diner." She huffed, rolling her eyes, basking in her self acclaimed superiority. 

"Well do you two think you can act like young ladies? We do have guests." You smirked, they knew you were right-they'd never admit it, but you were. 

"Whatever." Star shook you off with a shake of her hand. 

"Sam!" An intolerable scream sounded out your name as you were about to pass through the door. And who else would follow the voice beside Meredith of course. 

"Yes ma'am?" You asked respectfully as you turned to meet her and Simon's gaze. 

"I need you home by like six tonight." She said, looking at you in a different light-she wasn't necessarily looking at you as an equal by any means, but it wasn't a stale look like usual.

"I thought you wanted me to take the night-"

"I know what I said, but Simon here decided that we should have a little party tomorrow night so I need you to start cleaning because catering and everything will be delivered during the day."

"What kind of party?"

"Well, if you must know we are having some executives from the record company over and some higher end friends, no one that you'd know. No worries." She scoffed.

"Okay then." You smiled, shrugging off the disrespect. You walked out of the room, no doubt leaving every one astounded once again at your happiness and it made you chuckle a bit. You briskly walked into the laundry room and changed to your uniform before grabbing your phone and walking past everyone else, straight to the back yard where Harry was waiting, standing over the pool. "Hey there Styles." You smiled as he jumped a little at your voice.

"Hey there Sammy." He winked. "You all ready to go?" He asked, tossing an arm over your shoulder.

"I think so." You laughed as you toyed with his thumb of the arm that was draped over your shoulder. 

"Then let's go." He said, giving you a slight nudge as you laughed, taking the lead. "So, about those dreams, care to share?"

.......................................................................................................................................................

I'm sorry it's so short but I'm beginning to draw balnks, that's why it takes so long to publish a chapter. I need feedback and comments on what you guys want/think before I release a new chapter. <3