Chapter Four

"Sam! Sam! Sam!" There was a repetitive, monotonous high pitched voice calling your name in the form of a siren. You shot up forgetting about the fact that you were sleeping in a hammock and fell right off. You rolled onto the grass and a small smile crossed your lips. I mean come on, it was funny. You took in a deep breath before sitting up and seeing Star and Mary fighting in the doorway as Louis and Harry stood back smirking. "Sam! Get up! We're hungry!"

"Coming!" You laughed to yourself and slightly shook your head as they shuffled inside, holding each other by their hair. You took the quilt and stood up with it wrapped around your body. 

You walked inside to complete chaos, so you did what you do best: slammed the door. 

"Someone's in a mood." Mary rolled her eyes. 

"A very good one actually, good morning." You smiled. 

"What ever, just make our usual and do something a little special for our boys." Star practically gushed. 

"Yes, oh, make Nialler a little something special, we know he loves to eat." Mary attempted to flirt. 

"Got it." You snickered. 

"What are you laughing at? At least they think we're attractive." Mary scoffed.

"Too bad you're too ugly for them."

"Hey-" Niall started.

"How mature." You laughed and shook your head before putting the pan on the stove. You dropped the quilt and kicked it to the side to avoid any incidental fires, this left you in only in your doubled up tank tops and a pair of shorts with anklets. 

"Slut." Mary 'coughed' under her breath.

"How sweet." You smiled as you cracked the eggs on the pan. 

"Well at least we aren't selling our bodies to impress One Direction."

"I'm not selling it, I'm giving it away free of charge." You smirked as you heard Harry and Liam choke on a drink and Zayn start to laugh.

Behind you they started up some pointless conversation. "Do you want any help love?" Harry spoke to you from behind.

"I'm almost done." You smiled.

"How do you do it?"

"Do what?"

"Keep smiling?"

"Simple, focus on the good."

"No offence, but what good?" He chuckled.

"Anything. Like last night, it was a beautiful night and this morning, I have One Direction sitting at my breakfast table."

"I get it, although us at a breakfast table can be quite chaotic." You both chuckled.

"Well, I'm ready for anything." You smiled as you led him to his seat and served up their breakfast. After dishing out each of the plates you turned back around and stared folding up your blanket.

"Sam, wheres your breakfast?" Niall looked up in concern.

"I-"

"She doesn't eat with us. Do you let your filthy pets eat at the table with you?" Star snickered cruelly.

"They obviously do, they're sitting with you." You innocently smiled back at them.

"Oh, shut it Sam, you have a shift at the dinner today too!" Mary sneered.

"Yeah, at three until nine, it's only nine right now."

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, okay then. I'm going to go make my 'bed'." You giggled at the thought as you dragged your stuff outside. 

"That's right! Keep walking!" Mary spat her words, along with some food, at you as if she had an effect on your decision. You simply raised your hand over your shoulder and gave a small wave.

"Why are you guys so mean to her?" Liam turned his attention over to them.

"Because we can be, she's help, nothing more."

"She's a human as well." Zayn adjusted his focus on their smug looks.

"Barely, besides why do you even care?" Star asked in confusion, she wasn't exactly that bright.

"Because she's a beautiful girl that shouldn't have to put up with your-" Liam slapped a hand over his mouth before the stream of profanities leaked out.

"Beautiful? Are you blind? We are the definition of beauty, her? No."

"I don't know, I think she's really pretty." Niall mused. 

"What ever." Mary scoffed.

You stood outside folding up your stuff and humming as you did. "Sam?" A voice called from behind.

"Yes?" You turned around to see Niall with a small paper towel in his hand.

"I-I brought this out for you." He handed it to you slowly, like he was scared. 

"What is it?" You smiled and laughed a bit.

"I-It's, an, um, a-" You rubbed his arm and stepped closer.

"Are you okay? Do I scare you?" You cocked your eyebrow and gigged. "I don't bite you know." He seemed to relax under those words.

"Not scared, just intimidated." He winked. "This is part of the breakfast cake they pulled out, I saved you part of mine-if you want it."

"Actually, yeah. Thanks." You smiled as he moved closer. 

....................................................................................................................................................

I need feedback for the next chapter so please leave your thoughts!

Do you like it? Please vote for me? <3