Chapter Two

"Samantha!" A voice called from one of the empty booths.

"Coming?" You scrunched your eyebrows as you tore yourself away from your conversation with Gary. You maneuvered through the kitchen and around the counter as you found yourself face to face with your friend Shannon. "Shay?" You called out, you had missed her so much since she started college. 

"Sammy!" She laughed as she hopped up to hug you. 

"I thought you weren't due back for a few weeks? You only started back up like two weeks ago!"

"Yeah well, I thought I'd visit my best friend!" 

"You're such a liar it isn't even funny. What's really going on?" You joked. 

"Well I came to see you and-"

"And?" You smirked and raised your eyebrow.

"And One Direction will apparently be in Montauk for a while to work on their new album!"

"No way! Really? That's so cool!"

"Yeah so maybe we can see them!"

"That's a good one, how am I going to? Meredith will never let me get out as it is!"

"We'll figure it out!"

"Sure we will."

"Sam?" 

"Yeah?" You turned to Rhonda who was now behind you. 

"It's late, go home babe."

"I'm here until midnight-"

"No, please go. You have been here all day, there's no one here. We got this one."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive." She smiled reassuringly.  

You parted ways with Shannon as you decided to head home and get a head start on your sleep. You made your way home slightly quicker as it was dark and almost ten o'clock. You dragged your bike to the side of the house as you tossed your head back and sighed at the stars. 'Two more years' you thought. You huffed as you slumped back into the main house and could hear the faint playing of 'Live While We're Young' by One Direction.

"Sam is that you?" Meredith shrieked as the door clicked shut.

"Y-Yeah?" You looked around, unsure of where she was.

"We are in the dinning room!" She said in a tone that led you to believe the answer was supposed to be obvious.  

You quickly paced into the grand room with your head down as you fiddled with the apron over your teal dress. "Sorry." You stately apologized.

"Well don't just stand there. Introduce yourself." She spat. 

You looked up to see One Direction at the table.

....................................................................

I really need feedback and maybe some votes?

Feedback is extremely important to me! please help me! <3