LIV. as long as i'm with you

D R E A M O F Y O U 🤍⛈🤍

CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR ☁ミ REAL LIFE❝  as long as i'm with you ❞PLANTLESS- ┊🌫☁️✨🤍march 2, 2021

❝ as long as i'm with you ❞
PLANTLESS- ┊🌫☁️✨🤍
march 2, 2021

"We need to break up."

"What? Why?"

"Because... because I saw the interview Tom."

"What are you talking about?"

"You said that you want to get married someday in an interview that I saw that showed up on my newsfeed and then I still can't get that comment on Harry's Instagram post from awhile ago out of my mind, even though we talked about it. If there's one thing that I can't give to you, it's marriage. Look, I love you. I love you so much and that's why I'm doing this. I told myself that after Alec... I would never get married and I can't just break that promise I made to myself. Tom, you deserve a girl who can give you everything. Someone who can give you the world. I can't do that and that's why I'm breaking up with you. Because I don't want you to end up resenting me. I want you to be happy and knowing that marriage is something you want someday, you need to find someone who can give that to you."

"But Karson, I... I love you. That interview was from so long ago, from before I even met you! And we already talked about Harry's post and how I don't care if you don't want to get married because it doesn't matter as long as I am with you. I want you. As long as I'm with you, in any shape or form, I will be fine. I love you."

"I'm so sorry Tom, but it's over."

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺