XXIV. we are friends

D R E A M O F Y O U 🤍⛈🤍

CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR ☁ミ FACETIME❝  we are friends  ❞PLANTLESS- ┊🌫☁️✨🤍april 16, 2020

❝ we are friends ❞
PLANTLESS- ┊🌫☁️✨🤍
april 16, 2020

SUNNY☀️ WOULD LIKE TO FACETIME TOMMY💜

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

"Oh thank goodness, you answered! Tom, I'm so sorry

"Oh thank goodness, you answered! Tom, I'm so sorry. I didn't meant to hurt you by ignoring you.."

"Kars.."

"I guess I just freaked out after reading Mackie's comment on my post and I know you said to ignore it, but I just couldn't it. The whole thing just messed with my head because I do like you, Tom.."

"Sun.."

"I just.. I can't do anything right now because it hasn't even been two months since Alec died and it's just way way too soon and heck, I hate myself for.."

Tom continuously tries to interrupt Karson's rant, but finally gives up and just lets her say what she has to say.

"liking you because it isn't fair. It's not fair to Alec to have me move on so fast and it's not fair to you because while I do like you, I love him. I love him so freaking much and it's so stupid because he's gone, Tom, he's gone. And he is never coming back and I.... I hate him. I hate him for using those drugs. I hate him for promising me that he was okay because he died two days after saying that. I hate that I never got to marry him like I was supposed to later this year. I hate that he left me. I hate him because I can't stop thinking about him. I hate him because I love him. And I hate myself for even thinking that I like you because I still love Alec."

"Oh Sunny, you have absolutely nothing to worry about. I know that you are struggling right now, which is why I was never planning on telling you that I liked you in a more than friends way, but of course Mackie had to ruin that. I don't understand what you are going through, but I know that it is extremely difficult for you. And I never met Alec, but I know that he wouldn't want you to hate yourself. He loved you and he is looking down on you. Sunny, he was your soulmate and everybody knows that. Nothing will ever change that fact. I know that nothing is going to happen between us and I'm okay with that. I'm not okay with the fact that you hate yourself because of everything. We are friends, okay? Don't stress about anything that revolves me. I could care less about that. I care about you and your mental health."

Karson wipes away the tears that have been falling down her face throughout her entire conversation with the boy she likes.

"Thank you. I really am sorry for ignoring you and I truly appreciate everything you do.. can we still stay friends? I don't wanna lose you."

"Of course, Sunny."

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺