V. she deserves so much better than him

D R E A M O F Y O U 🤍⛈🤍

CHAPTER FIVE ☁ミ INSTAGRAM, IMESSAGE, AND REAL LIFE❝ she deserves so much better than him ❞PLANTLESS- ┊🌫☁️✨🤍january 17, 2020

IMESSAGE, AND REAL LIFE
❝ she deserves so much better than him ❞
PLANTLESS- ┊🌫☁️✨🤍
january 17, 2020

potential trigger warning.

karsonstan:

karsonstan:

liked by imsebastianstan, amory.watson, and 1,023,368 others

COMMENTS DISABLED

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

kangaroo🦘Are you home right now?read 12:31am

kangaroo🦘
Are you home right now?
read 12:31am

idiot 🙄
yeah... is everything okay?? i saw your post on insta
read 12:31am

kangaroo🦘
I mean not really😕 Alec is doing it again and I just can't be around it right now. Is it okay if I spend the
night?
read 12:32am

idiot 🙄
you are always welcome at my house, kangaroo
read 12:32am

kangaroo🦘
Thank you💜
read 12:34am

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

Sebastian is laying on his couch, watching a movie when he hears a knock come from the front door. Being the lazy person he is, he just yells for the person to come in as if he is correct, it's his little sister who happens to have a key to his house, although she still always knocks before unlocking the door due to the one time that she didn't and she walked into the unpleasant surprise of her brother with a girl.

Karson Stan unlocks the door before opening it wide and walks into the living room. As soon as Sebastian sees her and notices that she has been crying as her eyes are puffy and red, he immediately gets up and gives her a hug before leading her to the couch where they sit down.

"Thanks for letting me come over, Seb," Karson finally says after a couple minutes of silence.

Sebastian decided that it was best to get straight to the point as he was not the biggest fan of his sister's boyfriend as she had told him all about the problems, "Look, Karson, I mean this in the sincerest way possible. Why are you still with this idiot?"

"I love him more than anything. The relationship isn't even toxic in anyway... it's just the drugs that ruin everything. It's an addiction that he has and it's just hard for him to overcome it. He's tried."

"He clearly isn't trying enough because he wouldn't be in this position now if he was. How many nights this week has he been using?"

At this point, Karson takes a deep breath and starts to cry once again, after believing that she had already let all her tears fall before coming inside her brother's house, "So far? Every night this month. I hate it. I truly do, but that hate is nothing compared to how much I love him. Alec means well. He really does. "

"I just," Sebastian pauses. "I just think you guys need to take a break. Talk to him and tell him how much he is hurting you by constantly going to drugs. Tell him to get his act together. It isn't fair for you to be in this relationship, for you to act like his mom. You are so young, Karson, and you deserve so much better."

Karson is tired of talking about Alec and his use of drugs. All she wants to do is go to bed and hopefully, wake up in a better mode. And so, Karson gets up off of the couch and yawns, shutting her eyes for a moment, before opening them back up.

"I think I just need to sleep on it. I don't want to make any rash decisions just because of one night. Thanks though for talking to me. I'm gonna go to bed now."

The twenty two year old walks over to Sebastian, who is still sitting on the couch, and gives him a kiss on his cheek before walking off towards her room. Sebastian has turned his guest bedroom into a room for her because nights like this happened quite often and he wanted her to have a place where she would always be comfortable. By the time that Karson is far off in the distance, Sebastian whispers to himself.

"She deserves so much better than him."

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺