Author's Note

Wow, I finished it!! I'm so impressed with myself, lol. 

As I said in the beginning, I began writing Ruth's story at age 12. Three years of this one story! Hopefully I get faster at writing...

I may or may not write a sequel. I just don't really know. What do you guys think? Do you want a sequel?

Anyway, what did you guys think of it? Did you like it?

Who was your favorite character? Who was your least favorite?

Fun fact: Ramere was accidentally based off a real person! I only realized after I was done writing the first draft that she was based off one of my friends. I don't really know how I did that without realizing it. 

What do you think the strange phrase Ruth's dad whispered to her in the end meant?(I originally knew what it was but have since forgotten what I was going to do with it, so maybe your guys' guesses will help me remember *smacks forehead*)

Well, thank you guys so much for reading! Especially my awesome friends - you know who you are. I can't believe I actually finished it, but I did - with help. Thank you, all of my wonderful friends and family who encouraged me from the beginning - you know who you are. 

You may have noticed that this sounds suspiciously like acknowledgments. Well, maybe this sort of is and I just labeled it author's note to make me sound less weird. Probably didn't work lol. 

I can only hope this will be this first step in a long journey of writing. Fingers crossed there will be more to come!