𝟎𝟐𝟓. 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

CHAPTER TWNETY-FIVE, TRACK TWENTY-FIVE"tell me you don't want me no more,but i can't let go" —— NARRATIVE

TRACK TWENTY-FIVE
"tell me you don't want me no more,
but i can't let go"
—— NARRATIVE

i fall apart
post malone
1:31────I─────2:12
↺͏͏ ◁◁͏͏ ll ▷▷ ⋮≡

natalia woke up to alejandros arms wrapped around her waist. she wasn't surprised, or bothered. it made her feel safe and secure. it was their first night at the beach house and it was pretty successful.

natalia got the closure she needed last night, and although things weren't perfect between her and alejandro, they were good and that's all that mattered. she figured that if they were going to spend a whole week together, she might as well get over it and come to peace with the terms she's on with not only him, but everyone.

"oh, sorry," alejandro yawned as he felt natalia trying to wiggle out of his arms. he released her and she let out a quiet laugh, grabbing her chanclas and putting them on.

alejandro watched as natalia exited the room, sitting up and running a hand through his hair as he grabbed his phone to look at the time.

he put his socks on and walked out of the room to see everyone awake already, the conversation continuing on as no one really minded his presence.

"okay so today, we can like go grocery shopping for the week and then just drink and hang out?" sierra asked, the group nodding in agreement. "okay, imma go get ready, natalia wanna come with me?" sierra asked. natalia looked up from her phone, surprised at the question. natalia couldn't think of an excuse as to why she couldn't go, so she just nodded her head yes.

"let me go wash up and then we can head out," natalia smiled, walking to the restroom while the group stood stunned. they knew sierra was trying to make things go back to normal, but the group hasn't really seen the two girls talk since the day of natalias intervention. they've been around each other, of course. but no real conversation has occurred between the two.

as soon as the two girls were done getting ready, they made their way to the supermarket. no words were said the way there, and the atmosphere was awkward between them during the car ride. they didn't mean to make it awkward, they just didn't know what to say to one another.

"okay so, i'm thinking four days out of the seven, we could cook," sierra told natalia as they exited the car and entered the store.

"yeah, but cook what?" natalia asked, grabbing a basket.

"we could buy ribs and stuff for sides one day, we could make tacos one day, then we could make like hamburgers and hot dogs one day, and maybe some lasagna or something?" sierra asked, natalias mouth watering at the thought of ribs. she hasn't had ribs in a long time, but she refused to eat anyone's but her dads. she would have to make an exception just this once.