𝟎𝟏𝟒. 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

CHAPTER FOURTEEN, TRACK FOURTEEN"i'm better off, without em' i'm better off, being a wild one" —— IMESSAGE, NARRATIVE

"i'm better off, without em'
i'm better off, being a wild one"
—— IMESSAGE, NARRATIVE

better off
ariana grande
1:03────I─────1:48
↺͏͏ ◁◁͏͏ ll ▷▷ ⋮≡

IMESSAGE
today 5:43pm

alejandro
natalia

alejandro
answer your phone

alejandro
we gotta talk

alejandro
dammit nat, stop declining
my calls.

alejandro
i'm going over
delivered

alejandro didn't hesitate to call natalia the second mattia left his house. his nonchalant state went away when he realized the situation was being way blown out of proportion now.

when natalia didn't answer, alejandro freaked out and sped to her house. he noticed her car wasn't there, knowing she was probably already on her way back to san diego. but he didn't want to believe it, so he decided to get down anyways. he was going to knock on the door, but he never did it anyways so he just walked inside the house. he walked to her room and opened the door, revealing an empty room.

"fuck." alejandro mumbled, shutting her door. he walked to leslies room and knocked, kairi opening the door with william in his arms. kairi was surprised to see alejandro, he didn't expect him to be at the house.

"natalia left?" alejandro asked the obvious. kairi nodded and then looked back at leslie before quietly whispering, "back to san diego."

"do me a favor and give me her dorm number." alejandro told kairi, kairi looking at alejandro and shaking his head. kairi didn't want to give alejandro her dorm number, he figured it would only make things worse if alejandro tried talking to her. he thought alejandro was going to try to argue with her, and he wasn't there for it.

"come on, kai. i'm the only one who could fix things." alejandro begged, kairi looking back at leslie who was sound asleep. kairi muttered curse words under his breath before walking to his drawer to grab his school id.

"you need this to get into building of the dorms, just swipe and it will open. her dorm is number is two-fourteen." kairi mumbled, alejandro thanking him and taking the school id from kairi. kairi nodded and shut the door.

as alejandro turned his car on, he looked at the gas tank and groaned in frustration. his check engine light was on and he literally had 10 miles to spare. he threw his head back and closed his eyes.