𝟎𝟏𝟓. 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

CHAPTER FIFTEEN, TRACK FIFTEEN"but never will i ever not wish you well, though we're not together God bless you still" —— NARRATIVE

"but never will i ever not wish you well,
though we're not together God bless you still"
—— NARRATIVE

pray for you
jhené aiko
1:04────I─────0:37
↺͏͏ ◁◁͏͏ ll ▷▷ ⋮≡

natalia was wiping her tears when she heard someone knocking on the door. she just got done telling her roommate everything that happened, finally letting everything she felt out. it felt good, but it wasn't enough. she still felt like complete shit.

the two girls looked at each other, both of them shrugging at one another as if they were telling each other they weren't expecting anyone. natalias roommate looked through the peep hole but saw nothing but black. she figured the person on the other side was covering it.

"they're covering it." her roommate said, looking at natalia. natalia shrugged her shoulders and slumped back into bed. she threw the covers over her head as her roommate opened the door.

"yes?" her roommate asked, alejandro staring at a girl who was not natalia.

"is.. is natalia here?" alejandro asked. natalia uncovered her face and her eyes widened, natalia shaking her head at her roommate as if she was telling her to tell him no. her roommate glanced at natalia and alejandro noticed.

"no, she left-"

"i just seen you look at her, can i come in please?" alejandro kindly asked. natalia silently pleaded with her roommate, but her roommate opened the door a little wider and allowed alejandro to slip in.

alejandro stared at the girl in front of him and his heart broke at the sight of her. he hasn't seen her in a state like this in forever, he never wanted to see her like this ever again. but frankly, he doesn't always get what he wants.

"sorry, nat." her roommate apologized, leaving the room and shutting the door. alejandro looked at the door and then back at natalia, natalia bringing her knees to her chest and staring at the wall in front of her.

"please go." she told him, barely audible. alejandro sat at the edge of her bed and natalia scooted further away from him, placing herself in the corner. alejandro let out a loud sigh and shook his head, looking at his feet.

"i didn't mean for it to get this bad, nat." alejandro tried to apologize. natalia didn't say anything in response, instead she stood quiet. she figured if she just didn't say anything, he would leave her alone, but boy she was so wrong about that. she forgot how stubborn alejandro could get. "i'm not going anywhere until you talk to me and you know this."