𝟎𝟎𝟖. 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

CHAPTER EIGHT, TRACK EIGHT"i know i should have never left, but everything i did for us" —— NARRATIVE

"i know i should have never left,
but everything i did for us"
—— NARRATIVE

close friends
lil baby
2:04────I─────1:20
↺͏͏ ◁◁͏͏ ll ▷▷ ⋮≡

alejandro spent the night deciding on what he wanted to do. did he want to confront natalia on what he witnessed? did he want to confront mattia? did he want to just go straight to sierra and tell her what he saw? alejandro didn't know nor could he make up his mind. he was fighting with himself on what he wanted to do.

it was currently two in the morning and all alejandro could see was mattia and natalia kissing. he wondered if they even went further of just a kiss. it would only make sense that they had a little something going on on the side. they were way too close, and mattia and natalia have never been close. she was more closer to alvaro than she was to anyone until summer ended.

alejandro couldn't help it. he wanted to know everything about what was going on with mattia and natalia. he decided that he was going to go over so he can get an explanation.

alejandro drove to natalias house, the roads clear because of how late it was. hardly anyone was driving at this time of hour. alejandro got to her house quick. he seen her light still on and climbed the tree, just like he did in the good ol days. alejandro has never been friends with her front door, even when they were dating. he's always entered her house through her window.

alejandro knocked on the window and seen natalia jump a bit, too mad to even laugh at the expression on her face. natalia looked through the window and seen alejandro, opening the window and letting him in.

"what are you doing here?" natalia asked him, sitting down on her bed as alejandro stood against her wall. alejandro shook his head, natalia noticing he was angry. his body language told it all.

"i gotta ask you a question." alejandro told her, clearing his throat. he was a mess. his thoughts were everywhere. natalia looked at alejandro, waiting for him to ask the question he couldn't have just text her.

"are you and mattia together?" he asked her. natalia stared at alejandro, surprised he even asked that. her lips parted and she shook her head.

"no, why would you ask that?" natalia asked, biting the inside of her cheek. alejandro turned around and stared outside the window, slamming his hand into the wall.

"hey!" natalia shouted. "what the hell, alejandro!"

"i saw you guys kiss. i came to talk and was about to open your window when i saw you guys making out." alejandro told her. natalias lips parted in the 'o' shape and suddenly she had nothing to say. she ran a hand through her hair and looked at the floor.