I don't know.....It's Complicated

Ray's POV

Woow Laci's just so amazing. I thought to myself as I drove home. All I could think about was laci...and that kiss.Ohhhh boyy thats kiss was like Heaven on Earth literally.I mean I know she has a Boyfriend but he don't treat her rite.She deserves much better....like me :)) I'm not trying to get with her or anything, but I just wish she would get rid of that jerk so she can let someone who REALLY loves her into her life.I think the only reason she tolerates his bull is bc she's afraid.One day though......one day soon Laci Mercedes Sanchez will be mine, I just know it <3 I concluded as I drove up in my driveway.

Taylor's POV 

Ohhhh snap now, Its bouta be some cray drama tmrw yo.I thought to myself as I was still starring at the picture Britni had just sent me.I can't believe this, Laci has Prince but I knew deep down inside she kinda had a thing for this kid Ray Ray.She just better be careful though, he's a sweet talker.I don't want her goin and getting herself hurt.I'll see what all of this is about tmrw.She just betta hope prince DON'T find out about this! But for now I HAVE to call Maddie and tell her about all this....

Britni's POV

I swear I really am SORRY! I feel sorry that I caused all the drama that could potentially taking place tmrw at school. :\ I mean I just wanted Lace,Maddie, and Tay too see how cute the pic was.This is gonna be sooo much stupid drama I just know it.Ughhhhh why am I such a screw up sometimes! I just buried my face in the couch pillow as I listened to Laci argue with prince.FML .......

Maddie's POV 

I was painting my toes and jammin to my husband chris breezy (Song:Bassline) when I got a txt.It was a picture! OMG it was a picture of Laci and R-Ray ohhhhh myyyyyy sweeettt baby jesus!Then not 2seconds later I was getting a call from Tay.I quickly answered putting it on speaker hoping she had the 411 about this! "OMG Tay wth....wait how did you?....when did this? .....Why didn't she!....hld on ..hld up.Lemme catch my breathe Im about to die!"I spoke fastly. "Okayyy so while you catching your breathe let me   run it down.About 10min ago I was just chillin then Brit txt me this picture .So immediately txt the picture saying "awwww'  you know to see what this was all about, but she never txt back.Sooo Im guessing she either didnt want us to know about her and Ray or Brit took the pic and Laci doesnt know yet."Taylor said in like one long breathe."Okayyyy so how come Brit didnt txt me the picture I feel all left out"I said in a sad tone.'I dont know Maddie but I feel like tmrw is gonna be a VERY interesting day.I dont know how and I dont know why  but i feel like it will be a very drama filled day!"Taylor added."Girl fr fr ..I can't believe this, I mean Tay be honest do you think our girl has feelings for this kid?"I asked taylor. "To be completely honest Idk maddie. I just know Laci is a great girl and she deserves better than princeton! I mean he's nice most of the time, but their whole relationship is just soo typical! Mr. Quarter-Back and the cheer captin. Come on now maddie honestly do you see the love in their relationship at all?! Honestly every dude she's been with has been just straight up douche bags! I Laci and I want the BEST for her, and honestly even though Ray is a major sweet talker he seems like a really sweet boy for her.I mean I don't know that's just me."Taylor said concluding her opinion."Woww I don't Tay you think we should talk to to her about this? I mean bc it seems like she has some feelings for Ray."I said. "I guess we can talk to her tmrw.But Maddie I gotta go.My mom just called me down for dinner.I'll talk to ya tmrw okae chic :))"She said. "Okayy girlie nighty night <3...ttyl" And that was the end of the convo.I hung up and continued to do my nails....

Laci's POV

I plopped down on the couch burrying my face into the pillow as i just listened to prince yelling and screaming in my ear.i could hear him talking ,but all i could here were the sweet words ray spoke to me only 10minutes ago.They were ringing in my head like an echo.Then I really began to zone out as I thought about his sweet and soft pink lips.Ohh boy was that kiss amazing I thought to myself still in a daze."Sometimes I don't even understand the stupid things you do! Its like you dumb stuff on purpose! Why Laci?! WHY!...Laci?.......LACI!"I heard prince yell practically snatching me out my beautiful daydream."Are you even listening to Laci?" he asked."I ...uh-just , yeah mhmm prince Im listening."I said sighing. "Look Laci I love you, and I only wants whats best for you, but ever since this ray ray kid showed up our relationship has been on the rocks. I don't want you hanging with him anymore!" he said in a stern tone."W-what"I said almost on the verge of tears."Did I stutter Laci?! You heard me! I dont want you hanging around him anymore!"He yelled. "B-But he's my tutor, and my friend, and wait wait WHO THE HELL are you to tell me who i can and cannot hang with! You are NOT my father princeton.!" I yelled. "I dont care what kind of friend he is, and he sure in the HELL isn't a good tutor! Laci yall were practically sucking each others faces off! If you saw a picture of me kissing some girl like that you would flipping out, and NOT wanting me around her either!He's suppose to be teaching you algebra Laci NOT kissing 101!"He said having a really good point. "Look prince you're right, and Im sorry.I didnt mean to kiss him it just kind of happened, and I promise it will NEVER happen again." I said in a soft voice. "Damn right it won't happen again bc you're not hanging out with him anymore!"He said  increasing my anger level. "LOOK princeton you wanna know why I still want to hang out with Ray? Do you wanna know WHYYYY I kissed him? Do you wanna know WHYI actually sometimes WISH *he* was my boyfriend instead of you? You wanna know why princeton, because he treats me wayyyy better, he doesn't call me dumb or stupid or yell at me for stupid stuff! He talks to me kind and sweet and treats like an actual HUMAN BEING! When he looks at me he's doesn't just see a pretty face, the "popular girl", or the head cheerleader He see's *ME* Laci Isabella Sanchez! And thats something I don't think you'll ever be able to do princeton.You say you Love everyday,SURE but do you show it NO! I you care about is yourself."I yelled with tears streaming down my face."Laci what the hell are you talking about?, what are you saying?"He asked totally emotionless. "Princeton if you don't change, and I mean for the better I don't know what will happen to our relationship really!"I said wiping my eyes."Okay Laci if change is what you want change is what you'll get"He said in a tone that got me kinda worried."Are you serious prince you'll try to change for me?"I asked."Mhmmm yeahh Laci,I'll change."He mumbled."Thnxxx Babe I really appreciate this, I Love you<3"I said all happy now."Yeahh I Love you too...Imma go get some shut I eye now bc honestly I had a long day!"He said sighing."Ohhh Okayy well good Night"..."Good Night"He said back.I hung up the phone and headed up to my room. I walked into my room ,flopped down on my bed and slowly drifted asleep....

Prince's POV 

Change! CHANGE? Me of all people! I need to change! Look at me I'm perfect! If anyone needs to change it's her! All that whining and emotions CRAP! Heck nahhh! She'll see how much I'm gonna change alright! *Evil Smirks* >:)

COMMMEENNTTTT<3