Forgiveness is Key!

Laci's POV

I got up with my head pounding thinking about the day ahead of me.I know Im going to have to talk to Prince today.I Love princeton but I swear sometimes he could be a real douche! He 's great guy but when he gets angry or jealous he becomes a totally different person. I just sighed and rolled out of bed.I went into my bathroom and did my daily routine. I came out picked out my fit and put it on. Here is it :)) (On the side ) 

I headed downstairs because the smells of food was just screaming my name. I walked over to my mom and gave her a kiss on the cheek. And she prepared my plate.I rubbed my hands together as I looked at the Banana Nut Pancakes, Bacon, and Eggs infront of me.She came sat my orange juice next to my plate, kissed my forhead, and headed out the door for work.I ate up my food then I noticed the time. "Britni Come on we're gonna be late! You know Mr.Jones has it out for me!"I yelled upstairs to my sister."Im coming Im coming!!!" She yelled back.After about 3min she finally came down. "Awwww you look cute MiMi" I told her. "Awwww you think?!" She said twirling around."Yess crazy"I said laughing."Well thnxx boo and you lookin pretty cute yourself....someones gettin all dolled up for *Coughs* Ray *Coughs* I mean *Cough* Prince. Lawdd I think somethings going around."She said trying to cover up her lil comment."Mhmmmm well lets get outta her before I catch it"I said playing along. With that we grabbed our phones and headed out the door. We hopped in my car and 15minutes later we were at school.As we were walking through the big double doors I saw prince and his crew.I glanced at him and just looked away and sighed.I made my way to my locker trying not to really stop and talk to anyone.Even though my locker and Britni's was rite next to each others she left me to go talk to her friends and off to Geography which was her 1st period. So I found myself walking the halls alone.The bell rang saying locker time was over so I headed to Algebra. I walked in class with my head down not really caring about my work today which was normal anyway. I took my seat and as soon as I sat down I was being tapped on my shoulder."Good Morning Laci"I heard a voice say, I look over to see Ray :) "Good Morning Ray" I said in a sour tone. "Ohhhhh looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.....I know what can turn that frown upside down!"He said. I heard him playing around with things in his book bag."Here eat this"He said handing me a *piece* of a Hershey.I popped it in my mouth and turned toward him smiling."How did you know"I asked him still chewing."Know what?!"He said smiling really hard."That I like chocolate!"I said holding my hand out for another piece."Well I didnt but hey every girl Loves chocolate, and besides I kinda have sweet tooth for Hershey's"He said now laughing."Mhmmm,.....well they say chocolate is the best way to heal a hurting heart..........you believe that?"I said looking down with my smile quickly fading away."Well I'll tell you I do believe a girl like you has NO business having a hurting heart either way."He said lifting my chin up looking into my eyes."Really......"I said still looking in his eyes."Well what do you mean by a girl like me-(gco)"Okay Good Morning Class today we'll be working on Linear and NonLinear equations"Mr Jones said interrupting my question.Ughhhhh I was so mad.Ray took his had from my face and turned toward the board.Mr.Jones ran down the lesson and how to do it.Surprisingly I was paying attention today and I understood what was goin on.About 5 minutes later he told us we could have free time to work on the work sheet he gave us.Ray offered to work together but I told him I just wanted to listen to my music.I swear my music is my escape from it all. There was this freaking AMAZING song Taylor told me about that Jacob made.That boy is so talented.Im just in LOVE with the song tho its called You Come First.It describes everything I wish I had in a relationship.What ever girl gets Jacob O'neal Latimore is one lucky chic.As I listened more and more it made me think about Princeton I began to tear. Then the bell for 2nd period rang.SAVED by the bell! I thought to myself.I headed to Biology and after that the rest of the day was a total drag,Until Lunch.*Skips To Lunch* Ohhh boy I thought as I walked into the cafeteria.I saw my girls and got in line."Why so glum chum?"Taylor said."OMM dont ever say that again! And nun I just got ALOT I mean ALOT on my mind"I replied."Well perk up chic we having pizza today!"Said Madison. "Ohhhh wow maddie food isnt always the answer!"I said Smirking."Shiddddd yess it is fool!"She said with a serious face.I couldnt help it I bust out laughing."Ahahahah yeahh I knew I could get you to show those pearly whites :))"Madison said happy with herself."What ever....we got our food now can we go sit down?!!"I said.We went and sat at our usual table.Then not 10sec after we had sat down Princeton Walks up asking "Can we talk". Sadly I reluctantly went with him leaving my girls and my pizza at the table.