Chapter Eight: Locked out

Bakugou's POV

"It's way past noon, are you sure Toga hasn't left her room yet?" I hear Uraraka ask Midoriya as I got seconds from the pan of gyoza.

"She didn't come down for breakfast, maybe she slept in? I mean, she must've been tired from the provisional license yesterday," Midoriya replied. I don't like how things went down yesterday, I don't know why she said that and I don't care why either.

'You could at least show some decency instead of being ridiculously villainous,' I suddenly remember what she said and get even more ticked off. Me? Villainous? I'll show her who's villainous.

"Oi, Deku!" I call him and watch him nervously walk to me. "Am I villainous?" He gives me a confused look before answering.

"You always have good intentions and you went to UA to be a hero, right?" he answers unsurely.

"Stop sugarcoating it," I glared at him.

"You're a bully at times," he looks away, feeling my glare, he continues, "most of the time." With that he walks back to the others. Kirishima suddenly pats me from the back and grins.

"He's got a point, y'know," he nudges me. Hearing it from Deku, who's terrible at lying, pisses me off more, but Kirishima brought me back to my senses. I guess I might've been too harsh, I could've known that she was partly right, that's what kept me quiet.

"I'll be leaving some food for Toga, and maybe some medicine too? Maybe she's too sick to get out of bed," Yaoyorozu says, holding a tray with a complete meal on it. I clench my fists before approaching her.

"Let me take it up to her room. There are a couple of things I have to talk to her about too," I tell her as I took the tray from her hands. I could feel everyone's stare on me and I was about to shout at them but held it back. She's right and I need to apologize for it.

Todoroki looks at me then places his hand on my shoulder as we pass by each other before speaking in a tone that sends a chill down my spine. "I'm sure you think that she'll appreciate what you're doing right now but I'm not sure if she wants to be around you," I look him in the eyes and nod.

I walked up the stairs and towards her room. I placed the tray down in front of her door before hesitantly knocking. "I'm leaving a tray of food for you outside your room, come out and eat," I left soon after that. I did wait 5 more minutes but she didn't even peek out for food, she didn't want to see me that bad?

-*-

It was already sunset and she still hasn't left her room. Todoroki went up to tell her that it's almost time for dinner.

"What're we having?" Kaminari asked as he ran down the staircase and grabbed a bowl.

"Ramen with Tempura," Sato says while cooking. Everyone hummed in hunger, ready to pig out.

"Everyone, I think we have a problem," Todoroki abruptly announces as he goes down the stairs. "Toga might not be okay, she still hadn't touched her food." I felt my heart sink as I involuntarily dashed up to her room, bursting the unlocked door open. Her balcony door was open, with the wind blowing at the curtains.

I went back down with everyone, eating their dinner, to tell her that she wasn't in her room and that she must've sneaked out through the balcony. We all called Mr. Aizawa and All Might to inform them about it and searched around the campus for her.

After hours of searching, we came back to the dorms empty-handed. It was almost midnight and everyone else worriedly retreated into their bedrooms, after being assured by the teachers that they'll continue the search in the morning. I hope my gut feeling is wrong. I hope I didn't scare her away enough to make her return to the League.

-*-

Your POV

I stuck my hands into my hoodie's pocket after throwing the juice box away, huffing as I headed back to the campus and the dorms. I just needed fresh air..and space from Bakugou. I want to clear my mind before getting the courage to apologize to him. Tomorrow, I'll do it tomorrow.

I don't know what I got myself into this time. I wipe the tears that start flowing down my cheeks again before yawning. Well, why wouldn't I be tired? I cried for the whole day, like a young dumb highschool girl with her first heartbreak.

I sigh as I look around the building. None of the lights are open. I look at the porch and see someone's silhouette, not just anyone, Bakugou's. I slowly walked to the side of the building, silently hoping he wouldn't see me.

"Toga," he calls me. Spoke too soon. I have a couple of options to get away from this situation.

A. Run, and be chased down and possibly killed.

B. Come to him and be possibly killed.

Wait, I die both ways, I might as well put up a fight. I was about to run away when he spoke again.

"Please," he pleads, making me turn to him and cautiously approach. I mean, I think this counts as tomorrow, I should apologize now.

"I'm sorry," we both say at the same time. I looked at him, surprised and waiting for him to continue. "You were right, I got out of hand and I'm impulsive, so I'm sorry." he looks down, displeased with himself.

"I didn't have the right to say what I did since we barely knew each other," I replied as I reached for his clenched hand, holding it to try and calm him down.

"I'm also sorry for making you cry," he adds as his voice starts to become hoarse. I look at him to see him tearing up. "You tell me to straighten up and all I do is be mean to you when all you're doing is good for me, I'm sorry for staining your face with red puffy eyes and dried tears," he says as he held my face, rubbing my cheeks. Although all this shocked me, I smiled at him before placing my hands on his.

"Old habits die hard, don't worry about it, I insulted you back," I joke, hoping to lighten up the mood.

"You look so tired," is all he says in response. After trying to stop him from apologizing about 3 more times, he stopped and we both just stared at each other.

I don't know if it's the moonlight doing it but I felt myself slowly tiptoe and inch myself closer to him, he realizes what I'm doing and closes the distance between us. After a couple of seconds in the kiss, we went inside, all flustered as he walked me to my room.

He tells me goodnight as I open the door but somehow, I'm missing more. I didn't stop myself from wrapping my arms around his neck and letting the moment take us. He holds me by the waist and lifts me up for me to wrap my legs around his waist before leading us into my room, closing the door behind him.

Is this really happening? Is what I would think about if my mind wasn't muddled by the heat of the moment.

He places me on my bed, hovering over me before taking his top off and mine after. He then kissed down my neck, the feeling of his lips and hot breath sending chills down my spine. I wrapped my arms around his neck, slowly tangling my fingers with his hair, and just lost myself in the moment. 

To be continued...

A/N 

So to make up for not updating for a long-ish time, I made 2 chapters today and that last bit too ;3 oki, bai bai