04 | HEAVENLY BODY

⊱ ━━━━━━━༺♔༻━━━━━━━ ⊰

The ever so graceful queen sat on the kitchen island of her temporary living space, a cup of warm tea steaming in her hands. She was unable to convince Mikoto, the red king, to give up his position and dejectedly returned to her new apartment.

She knew that Scepter 4's base had security cameras. (Y/N) was well aware that they saw her display of Purple aura and a clansman was sent after her for sure.

Smooth, chill lo fi music sounded in the background as she softly blew air onto her tea to cool it down to her desired temperature.

Calmly sipping her flavored sweet tea with her eyes closed, lost in a sea of thoughts, the queen looked enticing in that state. If anyone were to see her, they'd be smitten immediately.

And just our luck, Saruhiko had managed to sneak in through the kitchen window. Just on time to witness the fair skinned beauty lay her cup down to rest on the marble top, her galaxy like orbs staring into his own, a soft smile resting on her pink lips.

"Hello, you must be tired from concealing yourself and following me here. Would you like some tea?"

Her voice was music to his ears. Somehow finding it sweet as honey and soft as a feather. What exactly was she doing to him? He had never before felt this way towards a woman merely from their voice alone. Needless to say, it was odd that he felt somewhat aroused.

Saruhiko couldn't find his voice and refused to speak. For he knew that if he did, his voice would certainly crack. He was at a loss for mere sentences here. Taken aback by the beauty that sat in front of him.

Her neck, shoulders, and collarbone bare of any imperfections was exposed to his hungry eyes, shirt barely above her chest, exposing just the right amount of cleavage. The way her wavy black hair cascaded down her perfectly arched back, the curvature of her hips and bottom as she sat atop that island chair, one leg crossed over the other causing her skirt to ride up, exposing her soft and smooth looking thighs. It was all too much to handle for the glasses wearing male.

He could think of nothing other than caressing her thighs and wrapping an arm around her waist as he kissed those soft pink lips hungrily. Unbeknownst to him, the work of art that he was admiring was well aware of his wandering eyes. From her eyes to her lips, to her neck and down to her chest, she was aware of it all. Feeling as though the male before her was stripping her body naked with his mere gaze.

She giggled. Snapping Saruhiko out of his trance as his gaze went from her smooth thighs and up to her pink savory lips, enchanted by the way they were curved up into a small smile as her laugh was like a choir of angels singing softly in his ear to lull him into la la land.

"You never answered my question, love."

There it was again. The soft honey laced voice that Saruhiko found himself suddenly craving. He found himself once again getting lost in a trance. How he wished that voice would moan his name in pleasure as he worked wonders on her body.

"I'd rather drink you up instead, darling."

He finally found his voice. Mentally praising himself for the absence of stuttering and nervousness that now creeped up on him. Saruhiko wasn't bad on the eyes, not bad at all. This much he knew, but something about the way the heavenly figure in front of him stared him down made him feel conscious.

(Y/N) herself felt arousal arising from between her legs as she heard such provocative words from the attractive male in front of her. His deep, smooth, and daring voice enough to send her over the edge. She uncrossed and crossed her smooth long legs again, the one on the bottom now on top. A clear sign to Saruhiko that she was liking where this was heading.

A soft smirk replaced the smile that once took residence on her luscious pink lips. She licked her bottom lip and teasingly bit it before letting go. An action that didn't fail to go unnoticed by the now even more aroused megane.

"Come and get me then."

Those five words of encouragement and permission was enough to make Saruhiko clear his mind of any doubt and nervousness that lingered. He stalked over to the divine beauty that awaited him with open arms. A long, passionate night ahead of them.

⊱ ━━━━━━━༺♔༻━━━━━━━ ⊰

I'll leave what happens next to your imagination ;)