00 | MY QUEEN

⊱ ━━━━━━━༺♔༻━━━━━━━ ⊰

"My Queen. The Red King, Mikoto Suoh, has been taken into custody by the Blue King, Munakata Reisi."

Came the monochromatic voice of her utmost loyal follower, Reiji. He couldn't help but stare at his Queen's beautiful structure as she sat upon her throne. Her long, black wavy hair that cascaded elegantly down her back, and ended at her feet. Her Purple eyes that glimmered in the sunlight. How they reminded him of the galaxy. Her fair skin that looked soft and smooth.

On her head rested her crown, made of Gold and bore intricate details of small silver roses. She was utter perfection. A work of art.

The throne room was beautiful. But his Queen is just as beautiful. If not, even more so. The large windows let in sunlight, adding more beauty to the room. Purple drapes hung across the windows, pulled aside to let in some sun.

His Majesty's throne was made of Gold. The Purple cushions were upholstered only by the most professional of upholsterers. On the head of her royal chair, a crown made of Silver shined with all its glory, completing the throne's design. The polished Gold floor reflected the throne room and his Majesty's beauty.

Two of her clansmen stood on either side of her. They wore their Purple and Gold coats with pride and sophistication. They held their Glaives. The weapon of choice was beautiful yet dangerous. The blade itself was Silver and sharp.

The pole arm was Black and a Golden vine like metal with Purple flowers embedded into it snaked around the pole arm. The glaive has sharp spinning moves that can slice through enemies with ease, making it beautifully dangerous.

"My Queen..?"

Reiji asked for her attention. As she stared into space. Her Purple eyes turned to meet his own. Eyes that held a burning fire, yet hold the elegance of falling snow.

"Ayato."

She called. Her voice, soft yet firm, called for the man standing on her right. He had a mane of Blue hair that framed his face perfectly, and beautiful Red eyes that pierced deep into your soul.

"Yes, my Queen?"

He smiled a ghostly smile as he heard his name roll elegantly off of his Queen's tongue.

"Keep an eye on Isana Yashiro. I will allow personal contact. But do not draw your weapon against his companions. Especially the Black Dog."

His Red eyes widened slightly at his Queen's request. Surprised by this and slightly confused, he opened his mouth to voice his thoughts.

"But my Queen, I can easily defeat the Black Dog in combat. And keep an eye on Isana Yashiro myself."

Her eyes turned to meet his, and he slightly froze under her gaze.

"I'm well aware of that Ayato. But it is best not to execute violence unless extremely necessary. Understood?"

Ayato sighed and bowed his head slightly.

"Yes, My Queen."

And with his response, he walked out of the throne room. Heading to Ashinaka Highschool in order to fulfill his mission.

⊱ ━━━━━━━༺♔༻━━━━━━━ ⊰