02 | RED AND PURPLE CLASH

⊱ ━━━━━━━༺♔༻━━━━━━━ ⊰

"My Queen, are you sure about this? Please take time to think this through. We cannot afford to lose you."

Ayato's twin, Kurosaki Ryuto, voiced his concerns. Contrary to his twin's Blue hair and Red eyes, his mane was of a Red shade and his eyes a Striking Blue.

The Queen smiled and gestured for him to come closer. Once he was close enough, she gently held his hand and squeezed.

"I'll be fine Ryuto. Don't underestimate my capabilities without the protection of my clansmen."

Ryuto's eyes widened. It was not his intention to imply that his Queen was helpless without their supervision. He kneeled down in front of her, and brought his head down in shame.

"Forgive me, my Queen. I did not intend to imply that you were helpless."

The Queen smiled as she stood up and offered her hand.

"I am not only your Queen, I am also your friend. There's no need to apologize Ryu-chan."

Ryuto blushed at the nickname. He held his Queen's hand and stood up.

"Thank you, (Y/N)."

His hand immediately clasped around his mouth. His eyes widened in surprise.

"You're welcome, Ryu-chan."

He breathed a sigh of relief and released his firm grip around his mouth and jaw. Now that he was relaxed, he proceeded to inform his Queen about her temporary living space.

"Near Ashinaka Highschool. We have organized your apartment to your taste and we hope that you will like it, my Queen. As for money, food, clothes, and other concerns, we've made sure that you have enough to stay healthy and maintain your beauty. I have acquired this set of clothes through Reiji, and we advise you to dress the way humans do these days."

(Y/N) nodded and smiled, taking the clothes from his hands.

"Thank you, Ryuto."

She smiled once more and went to her room to change. The Purple eyed female unlocked her room door and stepped inside, closing the door after her.

Her room was simple yet elegant. The walls were a simple Purple hue with little Black roses occasionally popping up here and there. A Black carpet covered the expanse of her room floor and the ceiling was an illusion of a galaxy. Attached to the ceiling was a chandelier that hung in the middle of the room. Its Gold and Silver hues lighting up the room. Black drapes hung by the single window in her room, tied aside with a Silver string. Her Queen sized bed had a Golden frame, Purple covers, Black cushions, and two Silver pillows.