Into The Forest

Into The Forest (Vampire!Kurt/Daddy!Blaine)

Walking through the forest, crunches and snaps were heard from beneath Blaine's burgundy boots. He held his daughter's hand gently, as they got deeper into it.

"Daddy, when are we going to be back at the cabi'?" She asked, not quite pronouncing the 'n'.

Blaine chuckled, "Real soon honey, real soon."

The curly haired girl sighed, then continued to follow her dad's steps. Even at 5, she didn't like walking too much or even the outdoors for that matter. It was too icky, and yucky.

Minutes passed by them and they were finally back, with the wooden house in their sight. The two quickly got over to it, and Blaine was swift to get his keys out of his coat pocket. He unlocked the door, and allowed his daughter to go in first.

But then, he suddenly heard a loud scream, and this made his stomach turn immediately. Blaine turned around, his eyes scanning all around him. Maybe he was hearing things, afterall, the man who'd sold him this cabin had said there was no one else for miles.

He'd also said that strange things tended to happen here in these parts of the woods, but being the smart guy he was, Blaine hadn't believed him for a second. Who would?

Blaine had come here to spend some quality time with his child, and to get away from the ruckus of a town he had been living in for just a little while. Away from that place where his troubles all began, with his girlfriend, her getting pregnant wih Maura, and then having to get married in order to support her... Well, she left him soon after.

Letting out a deep breath, he shook his head and turned back around. When he went to open the door, he found that it was locked. He raised an eyebrow, "I just opened.."

His hand came into his pockets again, but his eyebrows came together when he felt nothing. Blaine swallowed hard, checking his other pocket, "What the hell?"

Mouth opened a bit, and panic clear in his mind, he searched the ground for it, it wasn't there.

Anywhere.

"Maura! Maura, honey, can you come open the door for daddy?" Blaine called, knocking on the door loudly.

Nothing happened.

"Maura! Maura, come on, no more games.."

Still. Nothing.

Another scream was suddenly heard once again, and Blaine was freaking out.

Maura wasn't answering!

What if that was Maura screaming!?

What if-

Crunch. Crunch. Crunch.

"Daddy?" Maura's sweet voice said, from just behind him.

A relieved breath left Blaine's lips, as he whipped himself around instantly, "Maura-" He stopped talking, his eyes caught on someone else's icy blue ones.

"D-daddy, I-I don't like this." She stuttered, her dark brown eyes filled with tears, waiting to come out.

Chest tight, and heart racing, Blaine attempted to take a breath but it came out sharp, as he said, "Let go of her."

The pale man smirked, his arm still placed against her neck, "Why?"

"She's m-my daughter, just, please."

"Oh, your daughter.. How sweet. Where's mama bear?" The stranger snickered, tilting his head in question.

"Gone." Blaine nervously said, his eyes locked on Maura's.