I'll Cry With You

I'll Cry With You (Romance/Sad)

When you try not to look at me

Scared that I'll see you hurting

You're not hiding anything, no

And frankly it's got me worried

Nobody knows you better than I do

I keep my promises, I'm fighting for you

You're not alone

I'll listen till your tears give out

You're safe and sound, I swear that I won't let you down

What's hurting you I, I feel it too

I mean it when I say

When you cry, I cry with you, with you " 

Blaine's eyes were teary as he stood in front of all of his friends, singing mainly to one person in particular. 

And that would be Kurt.

Blaine and Kurt had been best friends since they were younger, and Blaine had seen him, and in fact had been with throughout everything. 

That included the night Kurt had decided that all the bullies, were too much for him.

Luckily, Blaine had been there just in time.

Now it was a week from that, and here they were in the same choir room where Kurt's old friends had tried to tell him to just ignore it, and to get over it. That they couldn't do anything about it. 

That it was just how it was gonna be for the rest of his life, because he was gay.

Kurt nervously looked down at his hands, knowing what Blaine was trying to say with his song. 

"Blaine, stop." He quickly said, getting up from his seat.

"Stop what?" Blaine asked as he frowned, while everyone looked to both of them.

"Stop trying to fix me." 

"Fix you? I'm trying to help you. To be there for you. But you keep pushing me away!"

"Because I don't want any help."

"Why not?"

"Because it's just pointless." Kurt quietly said as he looked into Blaine's eyes for the first time in the whole week, and he saw that same look of worry, and sadness he'd been seeing all this time in his hazel eyes.

 "I-It's not pointless." Blaine murmured as Kurt sighed, walking away from him and the rest of the group, who all sat in their seats surprised.

---

"Just leave me alone!" Kurt yelled as he pushed Blaine away, tears coming down his face hard.

"No! Kurt, I am not going to leave you alone!" Blaine yelled back at him, grabbing Kurt's hand before he got the chance to run out of the room.

"Why not!?" Kurt exclaimed sharply, turning right to him.

"Because I love you!" 

Blaine's face turned a light red, realizing what he'd just admitted to Kurt. Kurt slightly gasped, finally getting Blaine to release his grip on his hand, but the thing was.. Kurt didn't want to run now.

He was in too much shock, to even think.

Why would he love him?

Of all the people, why him?

"Your just saying that, to make me feel better, Blaine." Kurt mumbled shaking his head, as he stared down to the floor.

"No. I'm not." Blaine said, as his eyes began to tear up as he thought of all the times he'd tried to tell Kurt, but hadn't gotten the courage to do so.

Maybe if he had, Kurt wouldn't be this far deep into the dreaded place he was in.

"Kurt, I honestly love you so much, that it hurts. It hurts when I see you cry, it hurts when I hear you say that you're not worth it, and it hurts so badly, when you say that no one will ever love you, for you. Because I do." Blaine told him, going closer to Kurt who was too astonished to say anything, so he kept his mouth shut.

Blaine lifted Kurt's chin so that he looked towards him instead of at the ground, and he stared into his gorgeous blue eyes. He gave into a small smile, seeing they weren't filled with anything but real hope.

Real life.

Real love.

"I-I love you too." Kurt whispered faintly, as Blaine brought their lips closer to each other's.

Blaine bit his lip lightly, then went in for the kiss as Kurt did the same, placing his small hands onto Blaine's face. Slipping in some tongue carefully, Blaine pinned him to the wall, then moving his lips to Kurt's neck roughly kissing in a pattern, up and down, Kurt moaned smiling just slightly, but then pushing away, "Stop."

"What?" Blaine worriedly asked, "Too fast?"

Kurt nodded slowly, "I-I don't.. I've never been in a relationship. I mean, not since-not since Adam."

"But Adam was a horrible person Kurt. I will never, ever, ever, treat you like that. I've loved you since we were younger Kurt. As soon as I saw you at that park when we were 7, I knew you were something special. I knew I felt something for you, more than just.. Friends. I've always been so scared to tell you, and I mean, I just.. I won't do what he did, Kurt. I swear. I swear, I won't." Blaine replied, hoping Kurt wouldn't just push him away all over again.

He wanted Kurt to trust him.

Because he had never been so honest in all of his life.

Kurt thought for a moment, and then made the decision to go closer again to Blaine. He wrapped his arms around him, making Blaine do the same, embracing each other tightly.

"Promise me you'll never leave me." Kurt whispered as they hugged, him hugging Blaine tighter.

"I promise."