Wrong

Wrong (Mystery/Thriller)

"Blaine, why can't you just accept the fact that you are gay? It's not like it's wrong."

Those words zipped through Blaine's empty mind like a train on tracks, late for it's pick up. 

He sighed, picking himself up from his comfy bed at 3:00 in the morning, as he made his way to the washroom to get ready for the morning he was going to have to get through soon. Slowly, he washed his face, brushed his teeth, gelled his hair, everything he was supposed to do every single morning. But to be honest, he was getting tired of it.

He was getting tired, of denying the fact that he felt something towards guys.

One specific guy actually..

It was a whole new thing, and he hadn't ever been taught about what he was supposed to do if he ever started feeling those brand new feelings. But of course, that was most likely for the reason of his dad being homophobic, and his mother, not really being there with him, but on practically the other side of the world.

The only person who'd really been there for him all his life, was Kurt.

A childhood friend of his, one he'd known since Gr.5, when he was in the library looking for a specific book, in fact, he remembered that whole moment where he'd first talked with Kurt.

"Hey, are you looking for a certain book, or?" a kind, high pitched voice asked from behind Blaine, where he stood searching through all of the graphic novels on the shelf.

"Yeah, I-" Blaine mumbled back still looking through them, but he'd stopped soon as he'd taken a look at who was talking to him.

Kurt stood there, all dressed up with a white flannel shirt, a dark grey vest over it along with beige capris. Blaine's eyes wandered up to his seemingly flawless face, well structured and smooth without any imperfections.

Kurt raised an eyebrow to Blaine, waiting for his answer but Blaine didn't know if he could give one at the time. He was shocked that this one boy, was even talking to him, when all the others could have done the same task, in the exact same way. But no.

It was him.

"I-I'm uh, looking for Amulet?" Blaine stuttered quietly, as his eyes peered down at his own old red sneakers, which reminded him of the fact that he definitely needed new shoes.

"Oh, I love that series!" Kurt said, enthusiasm filled in his voice as he smiled, "And I know where they all are, follow me." Taking Blaine's hand, Kurt guided him to a small, not as filled section, where a stack of Amulet copies were.

"Erm, thanks then." Blaine murmured dopily, as his lips gave into a small, quirky smile, gazing at Kurt's ocean blue eyes.

"No problem! My name's Kurt by the way, in case you were wondering. What's yours though?" Kurt chuckled, as he tilted his head to the left just slightly.

"Blaine. It's um, nice to meet you, Kurt.." Blaine said, testing the name on his tongue, since it was certainly a unique name, one he'd only heard once and that was in 'Sound of Music', the Kurt von Trapp kid.

"Ha, I'd say it's the same for you. I've gotta go right now, but maybe we can hang out later? What grade are you in?" 

"5.. Ms. Horans' class." 

"Oh, that's cool! I'm in Mr. Barry's class, grade 6." Kurt grinned, showing his pure white teeth.

"Yeah, I suppose it is, so, erm, see you later?" Blaine said, scratching behind his neck as he stared at Kurt.