Do Or Die?

Do Or Die? (Horror/Thriller)

"Okay, I dare you to.." Mercedes whispered to Sam as they sat in the large blue tent, out in the forest.

The New Directions had all agreed to have a 'Truth or Dare' camp out in Sam's old tent, at the Riverwood Forest. Only six of them though, had been able to make it. 

Mercedes, Sam obviously, Santana, Rachel, Kurt, and Blaine. The newest one.

"Kiss Kurt, full on lips!" Santana shouted mischievously as Sam went wide eyed at the thought of kissing Kurt, not that he didn't think Kurt was you know, cool and all.. But that was a dude. 

Kurt's eyebrows raised, as he crossed his fingers hoping to god, and whatever that Mercedes would spare his life for this one time. Sure, he used to like Sam, but now he was dating Blaine! 

"Hell to the yes." Mercedes said, with a smirk on her face. 

She may be datin' Sam, but that doesn't mean that she wouldn't torture them both with this, for the rest of their lives. Plus, they had to do it. They'd both ran out of chickens to use, so it was either do it, or die.. Or so Santana said.

You never want to question Santana.

"Wait, wait, wait.. That is a horrible, idea. Blaine kissed me once, and look what happened there!" Rachel exclaimed worriedly, not wanting this to ruin Kurt and Blaine's relationship. 

Come on, anything could happen if Sam and Kurt kissed..

What if Sam really was urm, bisexual!?

What if Kurt some how still had feelings for Sam!?

BOOM!

DISASTER!

"Oh, don't worry Rach, I trust Kurt." Blaine smiled, as he patted Kurt on the back nicely. He didn't need to worry about Kurt he knew that, but something inside of him wanted to just murder Santana, for even suggesting that.. And then choke Mercedes for agreeing to it, but he didn't! 

Kurt took a deep breath, as Sam did the same. Slowly they made their way to each other, and with that they were soon right in front of each other on their knees.

"This is insane.." Sam quietly uttered to Kurt.

"You have no idea.." Kurt uttered back, adjusting his flannel grey shirt's collar.

"I may be a risk taker, but this?" Sam inaudibly said, biting his lip as they went closer to each other's lips.

"I know." 

Inches away from each other's lips.

Centimetres away from each other's lips.

Blaine's eyebrows lowered, as he bit his bottom lip hard. He hated this so, so badly. He couldn't let it happen. He just wasn't that guy, who could just have faith in their boyfriend, just wasn't possible. 

He would not let this happen.

"Stop!" Blaine yelled frustratedly, as he waved his hands in the air frantically, stopping Kurt and Sam from doing it briskly, "I can't see this happening. Sam, you're straight. Kurt, you are my boyfriend. Can't we just, you know, spare them? I'll give them both one of my chickens!" 

Santana's smirk went away swiftly, as Mercedes sighed, "Come on guys, it's just one damn kiss! It doesn't have to be some long make out session!" Santana told them irritatedly, rolling her eyes.

"And that one kiss means something to me!" Blaine yelled back to her, his eyebrows furrowing with a cross look.

"Exactly!" Kurt added as he frowned, turning to both Mercedes and Santana, "I can't kiss him. Sorry Sam, but I just can't."