show me how it's done; e.d

[your pov]

"y/n—i know you're busy right now but," ethan paused, clinging to your side as you flipped through your notes for your psychology course, "please, just ten minutes is all i need, trust me." his tone was somewhat joking at the end. he knew fair well how sensitive he was, just by gently rubbing against the fabric of his sweats; he'd be lucky if he lasted five.

you shot him a look full of irritation, and he shrunk back slightly, "i'm sorry," his voice was hushed. he felt awful bothering you when you were focused on your homework, but his hard-on literally popped up out of nowhere and he couldn't get it to go away no matter how hard he tried.

"you know i wouldn't ask for help if i could fix it myself."

your eyes shifted down to ethan's body laying beside you a top the bed, instantly catching on the large tent in his sweats that he wasn't even attempting to hide. you could only imagine how badly he was throbbing wrapped up inside his boxers briefs, and you felt a twinge of guilt for being so stubborn about stopping your studying to aid him.

then an idea blossomed in your head.

"you can."

"what?" he was taken aback by your words, hoping you would have caved and just helped him. really, he wanted your touch more than anything else.

"go ahead, e. fix it." you encouraged, giving him an acknowledging look. his eyes were pleading but also clouded with confusion; the look on his face only made you more excited about your little idea.

"y-you want me to take care if it...right here? now?" a pink color flooded his cheeks and he brushed his hair back with his fingers, letting his hand linger and pull on the roots a bit while he thought about your suggestion.

you nodded your head, a tiny giggle following at his reaction, "i can watch you if it makes you feel any better." a sly smile spread on your lips and you watched amusingly as his face went blank. you knew he had a secret liking for exhibition, even if he had never told you that himself. it was easy to tell. he always seemed to become extra needy when you were out in public, practically begging you to touch him under the table you were eating lunch at, or to suck him off in the nearest bathroom.

so of course his dick seemed to grow impossibly harder at the thought of you watching him touch himself, "you really want me to jerk off in front of you?" he clearly didn't mind the idea, his fingers already sinking into the waistband of his joggers.

"yes," you chuckled, "show me how it's done."

and just like that, he was pushing bottoms down, lifting his hips from the mattress so he could slip them off easier until his lower half was entirely exposed to your wandering eyes. he shamelessly spit into his left hand and used his palm to spread it along his shaft, sighing at the contact.

he then wrapped that same hand around his base and glanced up at you with loopy eyes before looking back down and dragging his fist up towards his beet-red tip slowly.

it went on like that for a few moments, the slow teasing strokes he was torturing himself with. your eyes were locked on him the entire time, watching as his motions picked up pace a bit, his hand moving at a rhythmic speed. his breath was becoming shallow and his bicep flexed with each pump.

he bent up his knee and tilted his head back into the pillows behind him slightly, a soft, "fuck," slipping from his swollen lips.

his free hand that was gripping the sheets seconds before, moved between his thighs to roll his tight balls around and add to the pleasure he was inflicting on himself. the small action had his breath hitching and his thighs starting to shake as he felt his orgasm begin to bubble faintly in the pit of his stomach.

seeing all of this unfold made your own core pulse; it was almost like he had forgotten you were there.

his fist moved faster and faster over himself, tightening his grip and twisting his wrist which made him whimper and squeeze his eyes shut.

"tell me when you're close, e." you whispered and he nodded rapidly, his jaw falling slack as another moan escaped him.

he slowed down, focusing more on his tip that was drooling with pre cum, rubbing rather quicky at the sensitive skin and his strong back arched off the bed.

sweat was beading at his hairline when he finally breathed out, "i'm close—fuck, so close."

"cum for me, baby." you encouraged, running your hand over his heaving chest.

he hummed softly, biting hard on his lower lip while he jerked himself faster, only needing a few more sharp tugs to throw himself over the edge, "i'm cumming, im cum-"

his words caught in his throat, body going rigid for a split second and his face contorted. his hips jut upwards the slightest bit as he came all over his stomach and hand.

he finished breathing hard, wiping the sweat from his temple with his free hand.

"fuck, that was good."

"its because i was watching....wasn't it."

———

this is short oop