playtime; e.d

[your pov]

you and ethan were sitting and watching a movie. something you regularly did on the usual saturday night.

however, something different was on your mind, even while a rather flashy action scene played on the flatscreen.

nothing could ever seem to grab your attention more than your boyfriend. he was rather distracting in many cases. you could recall multiple times he distracted you at work, sending suggestive, and sometimes even explicit photos that would send you rushing to the employee restroom to aid your needy boyfriend.

even now, when he was doing nothing but minding his own business, sitting with his arm around your waist and keeping his eyes trained on the television screen, you couldn't seem to focus your attention back on the movie.

not that you were complaining, though. the movie was like any other run-of-the-mill superhero flick people raved about for two weeks after its first showing in theaters.

you weren't particularly interested, but agreed to let ethan pick the movie this time instead of making him sit through another of your chick flicks.

your eyes lay admiring the bulge in his sweatpants. no matter how he sat, it puffed out the fabric in a way that had your mouth watering.

ethan was absolutely hung, and he knew it too. he'd pull out that signature smirk of his when he would hit your special spot just right, in a way no one else could, that made you scream out his name so loud the neighbors bedroom lights were turning on—he wouldn't be able to reach that glory spot if he wasn't hung.

ethan looked over at you, wondering why you were being so quiet. you usually were asking questions or reaching over to check your phone. so, of course his ego swelled ever so slightly when he caught you staring directly at his package.

"like what you see?" he teased softly, snapping you out of your previous daze.

he sat up a little straighter, planting his feet flat on the floor and spreading his thighs out to give you a better view—something you didn't think could get any better at this point.

you lips parted partially, unable to form coherent words at the current moment because he had caught you off guard. so, you simply gazed up at him and nodded quickly.

your hand, that had been resting on his stomach, grew restless and began tracing sloppy circles around each of his abs, your fingertips dipping  into the valleys between them. he sighed out, his own hand coming to lay over yours.

"you know," he started, voice coming low and smooth. his head tilted down to watch himself drag your hand down over his pelvis and to his thigh. he kept his hand over yours, breath growing heavier with  each passing second, "instead of just looking," he pulled your hand over his middle, breath hitching in his throat at the gentle contact, "you touch."

his hand then retracted from yours and went over to ghost above the waistband of your shorts, glancing up at you quickly for confirmation, but you were too fixated on feeling how hard he already was simply from the subtle touch of your hand. he slipped his hand into your pants, and you instantly mimicked his action.

you whimpered feeling his cool fingertips already begining to rub at your bundle of nerves making you press your small body closer to his. you tried with all your might to focus on pleasuring ethan as well, hand wrapped around his throbbing shaft in a fist and begining to pump him slowly.

you must have been doing a good job, because the circles he was drawing on your clit were getting harsher as he fought to keep himself together. a groan rumbled in his throat and  threatened to rip out into the silent air as the ending credits rolled by on the tv screen.