thick; g.d

"grayson's thick gf riding him? please???" —ANON

"OKAY OKAY, so, i'm chubby/curvy and really short (around 5'0!) and i was wondering what you think it'd be like to have grayson fuck a short & thick girl in missionary position? like i need the DETAILS in some nasty smut please & thanks."
ANON

———

[your pov]

something grayson had always loved about you was that you had a little more cushion than other girls. a little more skin to grab on your hips, and to smack on your thighs. it turned him on to the extreme.

so while you were giving him all you had, bouncing like your life depended on it, there wasn't much he could do to keep his hands off of you. his palms kneaded into the soft flesh of your ass, fingers dug in to undoubtedly leave a few bruises behind. he even lay a sharp smack to your right cheek, a yelp of pleasure coming from you shortly after.

"fuck, baby," he grunted, throwing his head back forcefully against the pillow behind him when you started grinding yourself down, "just like that."

he smacked your ass again, loving the feeling of you swiveling your hips so perfectly, skin steamy and in close contact with his. your ass jiggled from the impact and the clap reverberated off the hollow walls of his room.

good thing ethan wasn't home, he would have dampened the mood instantly. at least that was what you thought because you would have instantly grown embarrassed at his older twin's presence. you'd shoot off graysons lap with a squeak, so fast he wouldn't be able to protest or keep you down on him to finish the job.

god grayson loved your ass so much he couldn't get enough of it. the soft skin on your curves was bright red, white fingerprints speckled across the surface where his prying fingers used to be. so, it wasn't a surprise when you felt him yet again bring his hand down on your sore flesh, smoothing his palm over the warm spot straight after. all of the blood rushing to the surface of your skin from each slap made your skin hot and steamy.

grayson fucking adored every bit of it. "this fuckin' ass is mine," he rumbled with a growl, snapping his own hips up to meet yours, "and this pussy."

your feathery whimpers of his name echoed in his ear and that only sent him drilling into you harder. his balls were slick with your juices and they were slapping against your underside making the skin there sore also.

it wasn't long before you were easily coming undone on top of him, screaming his name in a way that made his heart, along with his ego, swell.

he didn't stop, not for the life of him was that going to happen. he was so damn close, fucking up into you so hard you saw stars behind your eyelids. he had his favorite girl on top of him, the girl he loved most. he was so wrapped up in you that he surprised even himself when he let go finally.

your eyes shot open with a moan feeling him filling you up straight to the brim. as one last little gesture for grayson's pleasure, you dropped your hand to spread at your pussy lips. his hooded eyes were locked on the spot where your bodies connected, watching as your mix of fluids dribbled out of you as he thrusted slowly still.

when the pair of you had settled, your bare body snuggled right into his, he slid his hand over the curve of your ass, giving it a sensual squeeze before closing his eyes and falling asleep.