watch; e.d & g.d

[your pov]

grayson's hand snaked around your neck to grab at your throat, pulling you closer as he took you from behind. with each lurch of his hips, the headboard of the bed knocked and slammed loudly against the wall, echoed by your cries of encouragement for him to move faster.

he knew undoubtedly that his twin would come to the door angrily only to yell for what felt like the tenth time to keep it down.

much to his assumptions, he was right. within moments, ethan was pounding on the door. the door hadn't been shut all the way though, so when his fist made contact with the wood, it creaked open.

his eyes lingered on the two of you for a split second before he looked away trying to be gracious of what privacy you had left.

grayson's vigorous movements never faltered at the presence of his brother. the rings covering his fingers pressed into the flesh of your neck as he drilled himself further into you still.

grayson glanced up, a smirk evident on his features, "go on e, take a good look," he challenged, "this is the first and last time you will ever get to see y/n like this."

what was grayson getting at exactly? was he trying to make ethan jealous at the fact that he was the one rendering y/n a mumbling fucked-out mess while he drove himself balls deep inside of her?

all ethan could do was watch and it drove him absolutely nuts. he tried with all his might to will his semi away—but to no avail. how could he with you looking like that?

he pictured himself in grayson's lucky position, sheathed deep in your warmth. he imagined you would suction to him, tight pussy holding on so tight it would be hard to move.

his attention refocused to the reality before him when your soft, steady mewls raised in octave to be more needy. a familiar signal to the both of them that you were close.

grayson leaned down, brushing his tongue over the shell of your ear, "gonna cum in front of ethan?" he growled, bringing his hand down on your ass making you yelp, "dirty fucking whore, giving him one hell of a show aren't you?"

you failed to form coherent words so you simply pressed your hips back against grayson as he finally grazed that special spot.

you reached behind you to claw at his sides but he was quicker than you, his free hand pushing you down so your ass was up and your face was smushed into the mattress. with this new angle, grayson was able to reach your glory spot with added ease.

"fuck right there! ahh yes—yes!" you shouted, voice breaking.

ethan leaned against the doorframe feeling his knees go weak beneath him. he should have just turned around and kept walking down the hallway. but no. now he was stuck incapable of escaping his now heavy arousal simply watching you two go at it. he only wished grayson would let him participate somehow.

"gray—shit!" you squealed when you unraveled, limbs shaking tremendously as your high rolled through you.

your body relaxed soon enough, and grayson clicked his tongue against the roof of his mouth. he let his still-hard cock slide out of you, and you rolled over into your back. he hadn't finished yet, letting his fist tug on himself gently just to keep himself going.

to ethan's surprise, his eyes grew round when grayson flicked a finger at him in a "come hither" motion.

ethan sheepishly made his way over to stand beside you, not getting the memo that his brother was sharing his prize that was y/n. he swallowed heavily when you gazed up at him through doe eyes, your fingers trailing up to tug on the band of his sweatpants. you gave him a small pout and pulled again, this time letting it snap back in place. your core grew slicker at the sight of the prominent bulge that he was packing.