the chair; g.d

"okay this might be a little weird so feel free to ignore but can you do something about Gray fucking his girl but she's in a chair, like a regular chair but her legs are raised (like on his shoulders or some shit) and he's just giving it his allll thank you" —ANON

———

well shit, of all the places grayson could've fucked you, his bed, the sofa—the counter even, you weren't exactly planning on one of those places being a dining chair.

the way it occurred was sort of amusing, actually. you both were needy, craving each other, and instead of grayson picking you up bridal-style and carrying you off to the bedroom, as he usually did, he decided he just wanted to take you. right there and then.

the closest thing he could fuck you on, in the rush of his mind while you both were stripping, clothes flying left and right, was the chair positioned perfectly just behind you.

it was small, yes. but it would work.

a small yelp escaped your mouth when grayson moved you in one swift motion to sit in the chair. he wasn't keen on wasting time either, teasing and foreplay thrown from his thoughts entirely as you spread your legs before him; core glistening and arousal leaking down your inner thighs. at that moment he just wanted to be tucked in your warmth with no questions asked.

large hands slid under your knees, pulling you closer and tossing your ankles over his broad shoulders. it was a bit uncomfortable, your ass providing the only cushion begween you and the cool wood of the chair. not that it would matter in a few minutes, though. the pleasure would soon mask the slight discomfort.

you gripped the sides of the chair to stay steady, graysons hand lowering to skim his fingers over your pussy and collect bits of your wetness on his fingertips.

"so pretty." he murmured, completely mesmerized by the sight of you. god he really couldn't wait any longer.

his member stood tall, tip rosy and glossed with pre-cum already, and a thick vein running up his shaft from the base. it throbbed painfully, and he was unable to keep from giving himself a few quick pumps to ease it.

drawing his lower lip between his pearly teeth, he slid the head of his cock along your folds, over your clenching hole and bumping it against your clit. his small action coaxed a whispery moan from your parted lips, the noise traveling directly to his middle and he pressed his tip into you slowly.

your body jolted and he pushed in a little more. inch after inch until he was engulfed in you to the hilt. you both emited a sigh, finally feeling that stretch in your core that you craved so badly, and him feeling your walls hugging every bit of him.

grayson was slow at first, and it was agonizing. pulling his hips back halfway just to push forward again at the same pace. really he was just taking a moment to reminisce in the way he looked inside of you; his eyes trained to where your bodies connected, watching his cock shine with your juices as he slid back and forth.

you raised a hand to grip his wrist, squeezing in hopes to alert him that you wanted more. fortunately for the both of you, he took the hint. it's was such a rapid change, the way he moved his hips then. it was so drastic your mouth fell open with sharp moans at every thrust. the snap of his hips had your eyes screwing shut and your nails digging into the skin of his wrist that you still clutched tightly.

he was drilling into you so mercilessly that his balls smacked against your ass and the chair creaked and shook below you. you could only pray it wouldn't break. he filled you up everywhere. such a deep sensation of fullness—you could even feel him in your stomach. it was pure heaven, honestly.

it didn't take much with grayson, you were lucky if you could last more than 5 minutes. he fucked you good and people knew it. ethan would know it shortly if the damn chair collapsed.

grayson adjusted your legs over his shoulders, and you crossed your ankles behind him, keeping him close. he could feel you clenching. if you didn't stop he was certain wasn't going to be able to stop himself from cumming.

his tip collided with that special spot hidden inside of you and you cried out, ushering him to keep at that angle.his jaw clenched, lips pursing as he focused on hitting you just right again. and he did. you didn't have the chance to warn him, releasing unexpectedly. he groaned, your walls fluttering and body spasming as your high crashed over you. it quickly triggered his own orgasm and he stilled his hips to spill into you.

with heavy breaths and sweaty skin, you both subconsciously agreed that perhaps fucking on a chair wasn't all that bad.