#14 Day With Niall

Maddie's pov.
Today because of all the snow they canceled school.Its December 12,so it's Friday.Someone knocked on my door.I groaned and took the sheets off my face.

"We're going roller skating,do you want to go?"Louis asked while walking over to my bed.I felt like throwing up.I shook my head no.

"K,well Niall's staying too.We will be back at noon."He kissed my forehead and walked out of my room.Just one more week till schools out.

I sat up and took a quick shower.I usually never shower in the morning.I started humming to Lips Are Moving by Megan Trainer.

I put on some white overalls,sky blue long socks,with UGGS.I also put my hair up into a bun.I walked downstairs and guess what!Niall was making out with some redhead.

I slowly and quietly took out my phone and snapped a pic.Then I noticed that the sound was on.I ran up to my room and finished the home work from yesterday then walked downstairs and surprisingly they weren't sucking each other's faces off.

"Bye."The redhead said.They hadn't noticed me and they were at the door. Niall closed the door and turned around.I ran up the stairs before he could see me.

"5...4...3...2..."I counted then took a deep breath and walked downstairs.

"Hi.When did you wake up?"He asked.

"Few minutes ago."I lied.

"Wanna watch a movie?"He asked.Oh I've watched enough.

"Sure."I smiled and sat down.

"Want pizza?"He asked.I nodded.

"What kind?"He asked.I shrugged. While he called the pizza place I picked out a movie.Yesss!They have Insidious:Chapter 2.

"What movie?"He asked and sat down.I picked up the Insidious movie box and smirked.His eyes widened.I got the disc and put it in.About 20 min into the movie the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it."He said and stood up.

"No.I'll get it."I said and pushed him down.He was only saying that to not watch the movie.I walked to the door and it wasn't the pizza guy,or the pizza girl/woman/IDK.It was Kat.

She had on a red T-shirt and white short shorts.

"What are you doing out there?"I asked her and pulled her into the house.

"Don't ask."She said simply.

"Come on.You could use my clothes."I said and took her up to my room.I gave her a black T-shirt,a red sweater,white jeans,red long socks,and fuzzy white boots.

I walked back downstairs,Kat was taking a shower.We watched the rest of the move then Kat had to go home.I went up to my room and watched TV, until the doorbell rang.I walked downstairs.
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰Ahhhhh.Clifhanger!...Not really. Anyways,I hope you like the chapter.I need 5votes and 4comments for the next chapter.And remember to send in ideas to
its_mee16@mail.com
I really need ideas.I have almost completely ran out.

XOX HAPPY SOMETHING