#4 Sick

Maddie's pov.
I woke up feeling sick to the stomach.I groaned and opened my eyes.

"Good morning."Dad smiled.

"What's so great about it?"I hollered.

"What's wrong?"He asked.

"My head and stomach hurt."I groaned.

He felt my forehead and picked me up.Then I noticed that everyone else was off the plane.

He walked off the plane and onto the limo.

"Oww."I said once my head hit the limo window.

"Sorry."He muttered.We waited in the car a few minutes in silence.My head was thumping,and my stomach felt like if I just jumped out of the plane with a full stomach...with no parachute.

"We're here."Liam announced once the car stopped.I looked out the window and saw a huge mansion.

"I just called the doctor and he's coming over."Liam continued. Louis walked inside,still carrying me.

He laid me down on the couch and wrapped me in a blanket.
🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀
"Maddie the doctor is here."Louis shacked me awake.I sat up and their was a man about 40 standing in front of me.
❄️❄️❄️(10min later)❄️❄️❄️❄️ The doctor said I had the flu.So I have to take this really yucky medicine.

"Here,let me show you your room." Liam said and picked me up.I nodded.He opened the door to a hot pink,black,white,and sky blue room.

I smiled as he set me on the bed.

"Here the doctor said to give it to you as soon as we got it so I'll go bring it."Liam said and walked out of my room.

A few minutes later Liam came back with the bottle of medicine in one hand and a cup in the other.

"A cup?"I said in a seriously voice.

"I don't like spoons."He shrugged.

"Here."He said while putting the spoon with medicine next my mouth.

After a few minutes I still didn't give in.

"Louis."Liam screamed.Then Louis came running into my room.

"What?"Louis asked.

"She won't take her medicine." Liam sighed.

"Leave her to me."Louis sighed.

Liam nodded and left my room.

"Maddie.Why won't you take your medicine?"Louis asked.

"Because,it tastes nasty."I said.

"Come on.What do you want?"He asked.

"No medicine."I said with a straight face.

"I'll get you a phone."He said with a hopeful face.

"Your already getting me one."I smirked.

"Fine,I'll get you a pet."He sighed I smirked.

"Deal."I said and took the medicine.Wow it actually isn't that bad,hahaha I'm getting a pet out of something I don't mind.Maybe I am a drama queen.

After I took my medicineWow walked downstairs where their were three girls.

One with blonde short hair was hugging Natalie so tight that her face was red and her cheeks where puffed out.

Another was doing the same with Jess.

"Dani,you know I didn't adopt her, right?"Liam asked.The girl nodded.

"Maddie this is Liam's girlfriend Danielle, Zayn's girlfriend Perrie, and my girlfriend Eleanor."Louis told me,as he pointed to the girl hugging Jess then to the girl hugging Nat,then to the girl sitting on the...floor?

(Did I spell Perrie right?)

"She's cuter why don't you hug her?"Jess puffed.

"Your right."Perrie and Dani dropped Jess and Nat then came running for me.But El caught me first and moved me so Perrie and Dani crashed against the stairs.

"It's bearly 4:30.Lets go to the mall."El exclaimed.The girls nodded while the boys shook their heads.

"Fine we will go to the mall.See you later."Perrie said.

"Wait."I said and ran up to my room,put on my shoes,and ran back downstairs.

Soon enough we were all in Dani's car.I was in the middle of El and Jess.

"We're here."Dani smiled.We climbed out of the car.

"Oh Forever21."El screeched.We walked to Forever21 and bought about everything that fit us.Then we went to Hot Topic.(I don't know if they have these stores there.)

For the next few hours we bought everything that fit us.And for every outfit that I got I got a bow to match.

At about 10 we got home.

"Where have you been?"The boys asked.

"At the mall.Do you not listen to anything I say?"Perrie asked.

"Girls you have school tomorrow go to bed."Liam ordered.We nodded and walked upstairs.

Good Night.
♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️Hey hope you like it.I write a lot since I usually have lots of ideas.

XOX JESS