#6 Day Two

Maddie's pov.
I woke up and changed into a white loose T-shirt,black jeans,and black leather boots.

"Hey what happened to goth that loves pink?"Harry asked once I reached the bottom stairs.I rolled my eyes.

I grabbed pancakes and shoved them down my throat.

"Girls were not going to be here after school.We'll come home at about 10 at the latest."Liam told us we nodded.

We walked to school and had a normal day.Without getting detention Yes the last bell just rang.

"Hey Katlyn.Want to come to our house after school?"I asked.

"Sure."She replied.

"Hurry."I told the girls.We walked to the house.

"Wow.Huge."Katlyn muttered when she saw our house.

"I know right.Wait until you see the inside."Jess smirked.We walked inside and I saw a note next to the phone it read

'Dear Girls
20 dollars for pizza.Order it for dinner.555-5555.
Love Louis,Zayn,Harry,Niall,and Liam'
And next to it was a 20 dollar bill.
(I know it's pounds😜)

"Want pizza?"I asked.They nodded."What kind?"

"Hawiian."The said eagerly.
I picked up the phone and called the pizza place.

PP=pizza place M=me

"Hello what would you like today?"PP

"Can I get two Hawaiian pizza's."M

"Sure to what adress?"PP

"To blah blah blah."M

"Yes see you later."PP

*Phone call ends*
"Can I use the phone?Mine is dead and I need to call my mum."Katlyn
asked.I nodded.

"First let's finish our homework then let's watch movies."I smiled. We walked to my room and started on our homework.

I opened a music app on my phone and listened to 'American Dream' by MKTO.

"I love this song."We all said at the same time.We were halfway finished our home work while listening to 'American Dream' and'Parachute' by Lauren Moreno.
The doorbell rang.

We walked downstairs and I grabbed the money.

We grabbed the pizza and handed the guy the money.

"Hey you don't happen to know Max Ringer do you?"The pizza guy asked worriedly we shook our heads no.

He walked to his car and we closed the door.We walked to the living room.As we ate pizza and we watched TV.

"It's 5.Let's go on the trampoline?" Nat asked.We nodded and walked towards the backyard.

"Hey your nickname is Kat,K?"I told Kat.She smiled and nodded.I grabbed my phone and put it on shuffle.The first song that came on was 'Me and My Girls' by 'Fifth Harmony'.

We started jumping on the boarder of the trampoline.We stayed out there for about and hour.When we walked inside it was 7:12.I heard the front door open.

"We're home."El's voice said.I looked at Kat.

"Want to meet the girls?"I asked. She nodded.We walked downstairs where Dani,Perrie,and El were.

"Kat this is El,my mom,Dani, Liam's girlfriend,and Perrie, Natalie's mom."I told Kat she nodded.

"Where are the boys?"Dani asked.
I shrugged.

"So they aren't here?"Perrie asked.
We shook our heads.

"We'll stay with you guys until they come back."El sighed.I smiled and jumped into El's arms.

"I gotta shower."I said and ran to my room to shower.
💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨Hey I hope you like this chapter.

XOX ...