#10 movies

Maddie's pov.
The day went normaly.I didn't get detention.Kat was back in school.
And Miranda hated my guts.Right now I'm getting ready to go to the movies.

Jess knows I'm going,but their is no way either of us are going to tell her.Jess was the only one that could keep a secret.Nat could only keep a secret if it got her in trouble if anyone found out.

"Okay your ready."Jess just finished brushing my long hair.

I walked downstairs,where Liam was waiting to take me.

"Let's go."We climbed in Liam's car and drove to the movies.Claire was waiting outside for me.

"That's Claire.Bye Liam."I got out of the car and towards Claire.Liam drove off.

"Come on.Josh is waiting inside. Oh and turns out Josh bought the tickets to see the same movie in seeing."She said and handed the guy 2 tickets.

"What movie?"I asked.

"Gone girl."She smirked.

"Why did Josh but tickets to see Gone girl?"I asked and.

"I made him."She smiled.I shot her a confused look.

"He's my brother."She smiled.

"What he's your brother."My eyes widened.

"Yea."We walked to the theater room entrance.I followed Claire to two empty chairs.Josh was sitting at the other side of the empty chairs.

I sat next to Josh and Claire sat next to me.

About half way through the movie Josh asked me something.

"Maddie...would you like to be my girlfriend?"Josh asked me.My stomach started to turn.

"I would love to."I smiled.Wow.I have a boyfriend. When the movie was over I walked out side with Claire.

"Oh Niall's here.Bye."I waved and walked to Niall's car.

"How was the movie?"He asked once I got in.

"It was great."I smiled.

We drove home and watched movies.And at about 12 I went to sleep.I love Fridays.
🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩Hi.I hope you like it oh and remember to send in ideas to
its_mee16@mail.com

XOX HAPPY BIRTHDAY