#7 James

Maddie's pov.
I woke up just before my alarm clock.I walked to my closet and picked out a black tank-top,a sky blue hand knit sweater,black jeans, and sky blue TOMS.Since it was November 12.It was usually really cold.Kat had to go home last night.

I grabbed my phone and saw I got a text from Kat.The text read 'Are you going to conditioning today?⚽️'.I love soccer I will defiantly go to tryouts.

'Yea.What time?'I texted back.

'Right after school.I'm going.'She texted back.

I walked to my closet again and put my soccer stuff in a duffel bag.I ran downstairs.

"Hey I'm going to conditioning after school.I'll be home late."I told the boys.They nodded.

"Hurry we're going to pickup Kat before school."I rushed.We walked out the door and towards Kat's house.I knocked on the door.

"Hi.I'm looking for Katlyn."I told the little girl that opened the door. She looked around 5.

"Kat your friends are here."She screamed.Kat came running down the stairs.She pushed the girl out of the way and walked out closing the door behind her.

We walked to school and had a normal day.

"Bye."Jess and Nat waved.I waved back and walked to the bathroom.

I changed and walked to the soccer/football field.

"Today we are going to start with dribbling then shooting to make a goal."The coach screamed.

We walked to the back of the cones and I noticed that Miranda was here.

"See do it like Maddie."The coach told everyone.I shot it as hard as I could.After that we practiced fighting for the ball and a scrimmage.

We walked to the bench and got ready to go home.

"Want me to walk you home?"Kat asked I shook my head.

I grabbed my duffel bag.Since Jess took my backpack.I started walking home.The walk was only 5 blocks,so it only took about 20min if I didn't stop.

"Hi."A voice said from behind me.I turned around and saw...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The boy that sits behind me in math class.He was nerdy but preppy.And kind of cute.

"Hi."I smiled.

"Want me to walk you home?"He asked.I nodded.

"So what do you like to do,
Maddie?"He asked.

"How do you know my name?"I asked confused.

"Your the talk of the school,in a good way.Your even more popular than Miranda.Thats why she hates you.Also because Josh likes you more than her."He said.

"Oh well I like to draw,sing,and play soccer."I answered.We only needed 3 blocks.

"That explains why you were at school,at 4:00."He said.We get out at 2:10 and conditioning lasted an hour and a half .So now it's 4:15.And since they changed the time(?),its starting to get dark.But 7 and 8th graders get out at 2:50.

"Why were you at school?"I asked him.

"I was at debate team practice."He told me.2 blocks.

"Isn't Jessica in the debate team."I asked.

"Well the meeting was to vote to let him in."He said.

"Is she in the group?"I asked,he shrugged.1 block.

"Hey I never caught your name."I told him.

"James."He said.

"Nice to meet you."I smiled since he already knows my name.

"Well this is my stop."I said once we reached my house.

"Bye,see you at school tomorrow." He waved.

"Bye."I smiled.I walked inside and everyone was in the living room.I walked up to my room and showered then started on my homework.

"Who was that?"Nat asked while walking into my room.

"James."I answered.

"Who is that?"She sat on the end of my bed.

"He's in my math class."I said.

"Oh.Well dinners ready."She said then walked out of my room.

"Maddie."5 Voices screamed from downstairs.I sighed and walked downstairs.

"Who is James."Liam asked annoyed.

"A boy in my math class."I said simply.

"Well long story short no dating until your at least in middle school."Zayn said.

"I'm in middle school."I said simply.

"The proper grades of middle school."Niall corrected Zayn.

"But Nat has a boyfriend."I smirked.Nat's eyes widened and she ran downstairs.

"Fine but no dating."Harry said.I nodded and ran to my room.I finished my homework and it's now 5.

'What ya doing?'I texted Kat.

'A few friends are over want to come?'She texted back.

'Could Nat and Jess come too?'I asked.

'👍'She texted back.

'We'll be over in a bit.'I texted and ran to Jess' room.

"Hurry we're going to Kat's house."I told Jess.She nodded and stood up.i walked to Nat's room.

"Get ready we're going to Kat's house."I told Nat,she smiled.I walked downstairs.

"Can I go to Kat's house?"I asked the boys.

"Sure."They answered.
💔❤️💔❤️💔❤️💔❤️💔❤️💔❤️ 💔❤️💔❤️💔❤️💔❤️💔❤️💔❤️ Hi I hope you like it.Plz remember to send in ideas to
its_mee16@mail.com
They don't have to be perfect ideas or a lot.It could be one if you want or two.It doesn't matter.But plz help.

XOX😩